Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2008   #1
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Omitted Random Characters? *spoilers*

In the mission "Portrait of a Killer", you're given the choice to spare the target. Does it have any effect on gameplay/story? A number of the random character missions come about that way, but I've not found any indication this particular guy is one.
Similarly, in "Late Checkout", the Majestic Hotel mission, you can spare an elderly Jewish man (possibly a Rabbi?), and similarly, I've found no indication this causes anything to happen in the game.
Possible DLC Random Character missions?
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #2
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I'm fairly sure the only characters you can meet later are
Ivan, Cherise and Clarence.

I could be wrong though.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #3
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
In the mission "Portrait of a Killer", you're given the choice to spare the target. Does it have any effect on gameplay/story? A number of the random character missions come about that way, but I've not found any indication this particular guy is one.
Similarly, in "Late Checkout", the Majestic Hotel mission, you can spare an elderly Jewish man (possibly a Rabbi?), and similarly, I've found no indication this causes anything to happen in the game.
Possible DLC Random Character missions?
I spared both these people, and so far I'm yet to meet them again in the game.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote