Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2008   #16
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Pfft, that's a bit stupid. I just agree with number 5 because yeah, the missions get boring and repetitive with all them chases and stuff, but I'm still playing to get them out the way with. The rest..just.. =/

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #17
MadBoy
Newbie Member

MadBoy can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerwisniewski View Post
Seriously, why are you even here if your hating.
They dont name the game "GRAND THEFT AUTO" for shit's and giggle's.
The whole purpose of the game is to run and gun your enemies.
Sometimes, i really do wonder about this generation.
lol u idiot u dont know what grand theft auto means
MadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #18
xXSoldierXx
Shoot 'em up!

xXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enough
Well, I have yet to still beat the game... havent played it in over 3 weeks. Haven't had the time, way to much work to do :\

ahh well, I really need to get my ass comfortable, soda, and play. And i don't agree with anything they said.

And I find some missions hard and I only got to the second island. And I only played the online a few times but it was enjoyable.

As for achievements, ha I got a few. There meant to be hard to get anyway. And the cops are smart, damn 4 stars is mad fun, and not impossible to escape.
Old 06-01-2008   #19
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
1. Hanging out with people blows
2. Our games still freeze
3. Brain dead police
4. GTA IV's controls aren't reliable
5. Same dry missions
6. Strippers wear bikinis
7. You restart missions at the beginning
8. Achievement points are too difficult to unlock
Forgot to respond and answear the questions in my last post on the first page...

1. True about that, but what about those extra bonuses?
2. patch? patch? Anyone wheres that patch?
3. You obviously haven't tried to get high wanted levels or did you die at two wanted levels??
4. Takes some getting used to but you obviously have not played it much...
5. Use your imagination, are you going to run N' gun or sneak to your objective?
6. Get yourself a real girlfriend man!
7. Checkpoints.
8. Again use your imagination!

Last edited by Johnny-Z; 06-01-2008 at 01:08 AM..
Johnny-Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #20
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
It's amazing how GameDaily's site holds GTAIV's promotional advertising in the site background.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #21
Rollinsband
Newbie Member

Rollinsband is an unknown quantity at this point
They are just out to have more people click the link to their website.
Old 06-01-2008   #22
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
The reason I haven't played it as much after beating it was because I done it all before and weapons cost to much. And I can't get the internet on my PS3 to work.
Old 06-03-2008   #23
smooth
Molotov
Amateur Member

smooth is an unknown quantity at this point
Fully agree with 1 2 3 and 5.

I also went back to playing CoD4. GTA IV is not nearly as replayable as San Andreas and it didn't live up to my expectations.
Old 06-03-2008   #24
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBoy View Post
i agree this game sucks big cock ... how many times do u have to chase something in a mission... that shit is fucking gay.. this game is overrated
I'm almost certain you got lost, this a GTAIV forum..you know I agree with Phreak.

btw...how do you take back +rep

Last edited by FG; 06-03-2008 at 02:57 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008   #25
walter
An offer you can't refuse

walter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enough
I sort of agree to an extent. I loved the game on my first playthrough but now it just seems like there's nothing to do. Well, there's lots to do but it all gets boring quickly for me now. Sure, every once in a few days I'll play it and have a little joyride but I usually end up getting bored and then go play guitar hero. It is no doubt my favorite game, but the replay-ability just isn't the same as past GTA's. I don't know why. I'm kind of stuck now, because I love the graphics and realism in GTA IV but I also love San Andreas' freedom. If I could have had both of these in one GTA, I would have been in paradise.