Old 05-28-2008   #1
SBW
Newbie Member

SBW is an unknown quantity at this point
Pay 'N Spray Question

Does it actually charge you? Every time I use it, it doesn't seem to charge me (money doesn't subtract from my total amount) yet somewhere in the stats it tells me how much I've apparently spent on PNS.

What's the deal?

G7a @1s0 PwnZ 5A1n7s R0w!!!111!!1 FTW!
SBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #2
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
If your car has damage or the police are after you, it costs $100. If you're just getting your car resprayed, it costs nothing.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #3
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
That's cool, I didn't know that. So if I boost a car and don't like the color I can have it resprayed as often as I want until I get one I like. Cool.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #4
SBW
Newbie Member

SBW is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin View Post
If your car has damage or the police are after you, it costs $100. If you're just getting your car resprayed, it costs nothing.
Thanks for that. Had no idea.

I just wish you could choose the colour of your car though.

G7a @1s0 PwnZ 5A1n7s R0w!!!111!!1 FTW!
SBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #5
arslanz1

arslanz1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin View Post
Same in San Andreas don't remember about VC & LC but i noticed that many time in SA.

Olin can't we choose a color for our Car in IV? coz i don't have the game yet!
arslanz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #6
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Unfortunately, no. It's really not that troublesome, I've only been bothered to respray my cars a few times at most.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #7
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
it's been the same in every previous GTA game, although in III, it cost £1000, but yeah as Olin said, to repair the car takes money (crash a car, go to pay and spray, and keep pressing the down button to show the HUD and you should see -£100 apear under your cash balance and your balance decrease), but yeah resprays alone have always been complimentary at the Pay 'N' Spray

PS. yeah i was hoping that this tiny detail of choosing the cars colour at the Pay 'N' Spray would finnaly be introduced, i mean its hardly that much to implement a colour chooser, even if it's just a selection of specific colours, and not even a colour pallet, but unfortunatly no

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 05-29-2008 at 05:51 AM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #8
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
It appears that if you spray a car too often, it will refuse to change colours at one point. I have an Infernus in ugly poison green because of this.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #9
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
It appears that if you spray a car too often, it will refuse to change colours at one point. I have an Infernus in ugly poison green because of this.
that happened to my infernus too, was it by any chance
Bernie's Lovers Infernus
if so, may just be glitch on that one car
Old 05-29-2008   #10
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I think the game refuses to paint the Infernus anything but really obnoxious colors--taking after the Lamborghini it's based off of. I've only seen the car in two different colors so far--purple and lime green.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #11
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwrebholz View Post
I think the game refuses to paint the Infernus anything but really obnoxious colors--taking after the Lamborghini it's based off of. I've only seen the car in two different colors so far--purple and lime green.
nah, ive seen it in Orange, Red, Silver, Blue etc too
Old 05-30-2008   #12
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
WHAT THE HELL?
SPAM? LOL

Anyways; i first got my Infernus in the color Orange.
Currently only drove it twice, i dont want to lose that bad puppy.
Old 05-30-2008   #13
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Sometimes the Pay 'N Spray will be stuck on a color, but after spraying your car about 20 more times the color will change. But on another note, it is pretty dissapointing we can't choose our car's color.