Old 05-28-2008   #1
Colonelkillgore
Newbie Member

Colonelkillgore is an unknown quantity at this point
The Airport

So, I was browsing the IGN wiki on GTA which is not brilliant for most things, but does actually have an awesome section on vehicles:

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/wiki/827/827005.html (not console specific)

Now - I was looking at the civil service and transportation section and saw the airport vehicles (the feroci cab and the perrenial) but I have never found them in game. Every time you go near the airport you get that 4 star wanted level.

I know it says near the terminal but they arent, just regular yellow cabs out there.

So, a) Is there a way to avoid the wanted level? and b) Has anyone found those cars?
Colonelkillgore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #2
cyril
Look, I'm strokin' my weiner

cyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished road
Yeah, I don't know why you keep on getting 4*..
There is a certain area that you can roam in the airport without getting cops all around.

Try accessing it from a different entrance.
cyril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #3
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen them. They're just Northwest-ish of the runway. I've never gone strictly there, but I assume you'll get a 4 star wanted level attempting to get them.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #4
cyril
Look, I'm strokin' my weiner

cyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished road
I just tested it so I wouldn't be telling you crap..because it's been long since I tried to take one.

http://snapmap.wikigta.org/index.php...e=&set=649,143
here you go, enter the airport from here, and you should be able to see the cabs.
cyril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #5
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
You dont need to go in to the airport to find them, the carpark out the front is full of them most of the time (south of the train station)

And by the way you only get 4 stars for going into the restricted parts of the airport (anywhere through the security gates/behind the terminal), not just for going to the airport... You go to your nearest airport and see how easy it is for you to just stroll out onto the runway...

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 05-28-2008 at 03:28 PM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #6
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
^^ What he said, the car park in front of the main entrance usually has loads in.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #7
Colonelkillgore
Newbie Member

Colonelkillgore is an unknown quantity at this point
Well see I figured that, but no. There are never any. Guess its totally random and I have been unlucky. I will try that entrance, cheers
Colonelkillgore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #8
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
I can go in the airport no problem, but I've seen that Feroci car you're talking about, There was a line of like airport vehicles, ones i had never seen. Maybe you just need to get further into the story before you can go in the airport. But yeah I found then driving around inside.
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote