Old 05-28-2008   #1
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
IGN Video is wrong?

IGN have this video about how to save as many cars as you can force into the space:

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/dor/object...IV_051608.html

but whenever i do that, yeah they all stay there at first, but as soon as you quit the game and come back, only 2 of them will be there...

so what am i doing wrong? or did IGN just not pay much attention before they made this video?
Old 05-29-2008   #2
geoldr

geoldr is on a distinguished roadgeoldr is on a distinguished road
The video is definitely wrong. I tried this yesterday with 4 bikes. Doesn't work. If you save, and re-load it, it will be gone.
geoldr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #3
SBW
Newbie Member

SBW is an unknown quantity at this point
While we're on the topic, does anyone else lose one car/bke in the South Bohan safehouse?

I always come back and find one car and/or bike gone. I know in some safehouses the cars/bikes move position but this one disappears regardless.

Anyone else have the same problem?

G7a @1s0 PwnZ 5A1n7s R0w!!!111!!1 FTW!
SBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #4
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBW View Post
While we're on the topic, does anyone else lose one car/bke in the South Bohan safehouse?

I always come back and find one car and/or bike gone. I know in some safehouses the cars/bikes move position but this one disappears regardless.

Anyone else have the same problem?
yeah that happens to me sometimes
Old 05-29-2008   #5
Sasha
Addicted Member

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
I had a helicopter saved infront of the
playboy X safe house.

Made me giggle how all the cars went around it, onto the wrong side of the road.
Was never removed though, Which was good.
Old 05-29-2008   #6
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasha View Post
I had a helicopter saved infront of the
playboy X safe house.

Made me giggle how all the cars went around it, onto the wrong side of the road.
Was never removed though, Which was good.
not sure how that's on topic, but on topic: the video is wrong. they'll only stay there for a short amount of time. once you quit/reload the game, only two will be left. it's not sure how the game chooses what cars to spare, though
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #7
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Because of IGN, I lost a Super GT, and an NRG.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #8
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
The IGN video is right, I think; as long as you don't reload your game. If you park 20 cars there you can roam around wherever you want in the city and the cars will stay. If you reload your save, however; only 2 cars will be there.
Old 05-31-2008   #9
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

that's what i said

Quote:
yeah they all stay there at first, but as soon as you quit the game and come back, only 2 of them will be there...
i swear the video says it saves them.