Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2008   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
GTA IV random people map and guide

Another section of our GTA IV walkthrough is now complete: the random people map and guide. Like our unique stunts section, this update brings an interactive map to help you locate the characters.

Click any dot on the map to get a text guide on how to complete the side mission. Unfortunately videos of these missions can't be published on the site due to copyright issues, but the text goes into enough detail for you!

I'll also just remind everybody about our GTA IV guides YouTube account, which currently contains the unique stunt video compilations but will soon be updated with more guides.

Coming soon: interactive map and guide for Stevie's car thefts!
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #2
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
@ rappo...thanks, I'm finding this to be very handy
Old 05-26-2008   #3
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
This looks pretty good.

I never knew about...
Clarence. I think I always sniped him to avoid a massive shootout so I never got the chance to spare him and finish the mission. :P
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote