Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2008   #16
Meluiloth
Newbie Member

Meluiloth is an unknown quantity at this point
Once I got out of my safehouse with a police car parked in front of it.. the car had a criminal inside it. Apparently a cop left him there.

They do it all the time though.. it's not a glitch.
Meluiloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #17
mmafighter
Hit em' hard

mmafighter is on a distinguished roadmmafighter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
yours? lol stealing something doesnt make it yours, he had every right to take it back! good on him i say lol
Hahaha, yeah i guess your right lol, but still, I had to "work extra hard" to get it lol
Old 05-26-2008   #18
pundit

pundit is on a distinguished roadpundit is on a distinguished road
Had the same thing happening with my cop car.
pundit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #19
sasagd
Most inactive Member

sasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enoughsasagd will become famous soon enough
I asked LiberatedWoman out on a date, I wanted to see what she said if I went in a helicopter so I jacked one and landed it on the marker, well after she left her home we spawned inside the chopper but the chopper was in the middle of an alley with no rotor.......
So we walked away from it and go to the street, in the street a trashmaster runs over her, nothing happend... so I decided to jack the trashmaster, THAT makes her angry, so my date ends... minutes later I got a text message from her saying we were over....

English is not my native language, so please, forgive any mistakes.
I'm Back!! (kinda)
sasagd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #20
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
Cops do weird things. I wanted to know if you could still get the good citizen bonuses like in other games. If you don't know what that is, when you saw a cop chasing someone on foot, you could punch the criminal and you'd get a reward. Check it out here.

I tried that in this one and started getting chased myself. Sucks. I know that's not a glitch, just something else taken out.

But I've seen cops commandeering other vehicles for a chase. When driving around the airport messing around, I'll see a random cop on foot taking a vehicle on the runway.
Old 05-26-2008   #21
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
haha yea i was running around had a wanted level, cop pulled a guy out of the monstrous SUV and started after me, needless to say i couldn't outrun it and got rammed off the road lol

but another time i shot a guy and a cop was running across the road towards me only to get nailed by a taxi, THAT made my day and instantly got rid of my wanted level cuz it happened as soon as i shot pretty much lol.
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #22
ElephantGuts
Fleet Admiral of my own life

ElephantGuts is on a distinguished roadElephantGuts is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterjts View Post
I lost one of the internet date chicks to a random car jacking. I was parked near a light when a guy came up and yanked me out and drove off with my car and lady. Never heard from her since. She either liked him better than niko or he raped and killed her.
yeah thats pretty damn funny
Old 05-26-2008   #23
V-Gamer
Toats Migoats.

V-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enough
That's hilarious. Yeah, there's alot of interesting stuff that happens between the peds and police. I love to just sit back and watch, you can get a kick out of it sometimes.
Old 05-26-2008   #24
KkevinCrazy

KkevinCrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
haha nice what i was doing all yesturday was hitting every cab with just a punch to the side of the car and they get out and wanna fight so they chase u and just keeo running around unti you see a cop and let the guy/guys punch u and they will arrest them and the nearest cop car they will put them in the back and drive away or if theres 2 they will put them in th eremaing seat next to the first guy but then i threw the cops out and jumped the car in the water with the arested dudes in the back but jumped out before i went in the water
KkevinCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #25
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
mmafighter, I was saying that all that i had seen to that point were glitches and not as cool as yours. However, recently I spent a lot of time just walking through the city and alleys. In an alley in North Algonquin I did see someone kick a "bum" who was laying down in front of a doorway! Now that was pretty cool. As a respectable citizen I did call the cops(irony alert!).
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #26
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
i honked a guy who was holding a coffee cup and he threw it to a guy to his left, lol the guy was like AHHH and they started fighting
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #27
LuverOfLuv
LuverOfL♥v
Newbie Member

LuverOfLuv is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterjts View Post
I lost one of the internet date chicks to a random car jacking. I was parked near a light when a guy came up and yanked me out and drove off with my car and lady. Never heard from her since. She either liked him better than niko or he raped and killed her.
OMG, that's so funny... God, I really want to play GTA IV... So, I can have moments like this...

Where his Holiness does his business is his business.

Do polar bears sh*t in the woods?

No, but they've been known to sh*t in the liquor tent, if I remember it right.
LuverOfLuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #28
grittack
L1 Grittack

grittack is on a distinguished roadgrittack is on a distinguished road
i was taking little jacob to a restaurant in my helicopter, and went over the marker without touching the ground, and as LJ got out, the chopper blades hit him and he went flying. it was priceless

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

grittack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #29
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Went to the construction site in Bohan, got my lovely FUTO stuck trying to get up the wooden boards, so in my angst, I attacked an innocent worker, who was fixing the pole with a wrench (don't know why) and while we were exchanging blows, I fell off the platform, he followed me, but as he landed, I heard a crunch as if his ankle had broken Nice little touch I think.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote