Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2008   #1
mmafighter
Hit em' hard

mmafighter is on a distinguished roadmmafighter is on a distinguished road
Something Awesome!

This is probably the coolest WTF moment i have ever saw playing this game. A while back i stole a Noose enforcer (the big swat looking vehicle) and parked it at my safe house in that yellow rectangle. A few in game days later (after going to some other save houses and doing some missions) I come outside the safehouse with the enforcer still in the saved parking spot and walk around. I notice a cop with his gun drawn walking behind a person with is hands up, about 10 feet from the enforcer. The cop walks the guy to the back of MY enforcer and the criminal gets in. Dumbfounded and curious, i watch as the cop actually gets into MY enforcer and start to drive away! Of course i was like FUCK NO! I worked hard to steal that, so i stole it back. the guy eventually hops out of the back though when i was driving. I just thought that was too cool of a story not to share. Has anybody else had something like that happen?
Old 05-25-2008   #2
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Not that cool!!!! Just the usual glithches. Invisibility during multiplayer? OH YEAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It can happen.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008   #3
mmafighter
Hit em' hard

That has nothing to do with what I was talking about.
Old 05-25-2008   #4
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I saw this for the first time a couple of days ago. I must have annoyed someone accidentally because they came up to Niko and punched him, a cop then saw this and told the person to stop with their gun pointed at them, they put their hands up and the cop started to lead them away as you described. They walked across the intersection and the person got in the backseat of a nearby police car.

It sounds like when this happens they are made to get in the nearest police vehicle even if the vehicle is empty as yours was.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008   #5
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
Always got those people who look at the negative parts, It's not really a glitch man, It was the nearest police vehicle, It's not like a cop would expect the a swat van to belong to some Serbian immigrant lol. I think it's funny and cool. Mine is not so much a WTF moment, but i was hanging out with Little Jacob and I ran across the road, and he was sprinting across to catch me and just got nailed by this car, i thought it was hilarious.
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008   #6
mmafighter
Hit em' hard

But the funniest part about it was that it was MY car parked in MY safehouse spot lol! It wouldnt have been as funny if it was the cops car, but what made it great is that it was my car lol
Old 05-25-2008   #7
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
i went playing pool with roman, i parked in front of the bohan safehouse (my cars was in the spot so i had to park a little bit outside of it) and while he was saying goodbye, he punched me "this is mine bitch" and drove off in my car :/ . Roman couldn't get out of the door on the passenger seat b/c my cars was in the way and this was the only way out lol
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008   #8
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
Haha that exact same thing happened to me too!
Old 05-25-2008   #9
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
one time i stole a car in front of my bohan safe house and a cop on the street saw me and i got a wanted level and since i was driving away the cop decided to jump in my parked banshee to pursue me.. i was not having this so i got out and killed the cop and took my banshee back to its parking spot
Old 05-25-2008   #10
acdc4590

acdc4590 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRussell89 View Post
Not that cool!!!! Just the usual glithches. Invisibility during multiplayer? OH YEAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It can happen.
Its not a glitch. The police officer takes the criminal to the nearest Police vehicle, and his Enforcer happened to be the closest vehicle
Old 05-25-2008   #11
BlackSilver65

Haha yes i once saw a cop steal someones bike to continue a chase!
Old 05-25-2008   #12
Masterjts

Masterjts is an unknown quantity at this point
I lost one of the internet date chicks to a random car jacking. I was parked near a light when a guy came up and yanked me out and drove off with my car and lady. Never heard from her since. She either liked him better than niko or he raped and killed her.
Masterjts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #13
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
Happened to my FIB car. :/
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #14
mmafighter
Hit em' hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterjts View Post
I lost one of the internet date chicks to a random car jacking. I was parked near a light when a guy came up and yanked me out and drove off with my car and lady. Never heard from her since. She either liked him better than niko or he raped and killed her.
HAHAHAHA! Now that is some funny shit
Old 05-26-2008   #15
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmafighter View Post
But the funniest part about it was that it was MY car parked in MY safehouse spot lol! It wouldnt have been as funny if it was the cops car, but what made it great is that it was my car lol
yours? lol stealing something doesnt make it yours, he had every right to take it back! good on him i say lol