Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2008   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Unique stunt jump video guide and interactive map

After weeks of jumping, recording, and coding, I'm pleased to introduce GTAGaming's GTA IV unique stunt jump guide, part of our GTA IV walkthrough. You can also view the stunts completed in a six-part video series on our new YouTube account - don't forget to subscribe!

The guide contains an interactive map with all the stunts plotted - all you have to do is click the dot and you get a description plus video of the jump! We're still working on completing the descriptions, but all the videos are up and ready to be watched. So if you're having trouble finding those stunts, look no further, we'll help you spot them all!

Now it's time to go pigeon hunting...
rappo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008   #2
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Nice job rappo, looks nice!
Old 05-24-2008   #3
wackogenius
Newbie Member

wackogenius is an unknown quantity at this point
this guide is great, helped me find a lot of the jumps however one of the videos is wrong.

in alderney, the dot above the very bottom left dot, i believe dot is on/near the road tinderbox ave. when i click that one it gives the video for one of the dots much higher in alderney.

other than that perfect guide wihich helps immensly
wackogenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008   #4
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Thanks for that! I fixed it up, when you click the dot you were talking about it'll show the right stunt. That was my last one and I was so relieved to be done that I didn't change the video number :p
rappo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #5
truthspitta
Newbie Member

truthspitta is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, I registered mostly to say thanks for all the work that went into this interactive map.
There is no way I could have found all those stunt jumps by myself. (I'm pretty sure I'd have even more gray hairs if I'd tried)
truthspitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #6
Blaze0785

Blaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to allBlaze0785 is a name known to all
Whoa rappo you really did a good job on those.

Tupac the best legend of all legend's
Blaze0785 is offline   Reply With Quote