Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2008   #1
BBOLC-Leader
Newbie Member

BBOLC-Leader can only hope to improve
Please Read, for any bikers who like to stunt

Hey guys this is PDxxWARxx03<<<online gmrtg i recently started a club for bikers who like to stunt and hang out and cruise. I am getting a capture card in a week or two and would like to make some videos. Anyone intrested or who has a capture card let me know, we currently have including myself 9 members, if im not on and you would like to get a hold of someone on the team heres the list:Jonnyman420
LawlessBobby83
Lozer Pride
MySt1cal ASiaN
chantheman93
IRAQI PUFFS

Last edited by BBOLC-Leader; 05-23-2008 at 04:03 PM..
BBOLC-Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008   #2
Phoenixka
Newbie Member

Phoenixka is an unknown quantity at this point
This is one of the things I looked forward to with GTAIV, people using free mode to do random and emergent things. I'd be down to join your group. I beat the game today and the first multi player experience I had consisted of a group of about five players all riding around on bikes and going off jumps. It was probably the funnest experience I had all night. My gamertag is PhoenixKA. Send me a request if you want.
Phoenixka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008   #3
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
GETM0NEY561

The O is a ZERO.

Also, i'll join.