Old 05-22-2008   #1
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
How not to do a unique stunt!

So I kept trying to do this unique stunt jump over and over again, and the last time I tried I crashed into the post just before flying off the highway, and it didn't turn out so well (but at least I landed):

I still haven't finished it because I turned off the game after that in frustration That's a pretty tough one to do... bikes, cars, I've tried everything. The traffic beforehand on the highway is what makes it tough, really.
Old 05-22-2008   #2
pitchshifter_psi
Hey Snake, there are lasers there.

pitchshifter_psi is infamous around these partspitchshifter_psi is infamous around these partspitchshifter_psi is infamous around these parts
looks solid!
Old 05-22-2008   #3
KkevinCrazy

KkevinCrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
pretty badass mayn
KkevinCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008   #4
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
That is a hard one yeah, took me days for it. And btw, what do you use to record you videos ?
________
LTD II

Last edited by Patrucci; 02-25-2011 at 08:25 PM..
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008   #5
PM7X
Niko's second cousin
Newbie Member

PM7X is an unknown quantity at this point
I might be wrong but from what I remember you're supposed to do that stunt by jumping in the other direction. Speed up on the other side of the highway, then get on the opposite lane and jump towards South-West.

If I remember correctly, that's how I did that stunt.

RockStar Social Club Member #10084
PM7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008   #6
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
PM7X: When I did it from the other direction it wasn't even going into the whole unique stunt slo-mo mode, so I figured how I did it is the right direction. There is another unique stunt very close by to this one that requires you to be going on the wrong side of the road, though, so maybe that's what you were thinking about?

Patrucci: I have a capture card - it's a Dazzle DVC170.
Old 05-23-2008   #7
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Wow, even though you did not a unique stunt you still did a bloody good job jumping that.
I +rep'd you for it!
Old 05-23-2008   #8
rappo
Professional Dumbass

Okay I finally actually did the stunt I'm pretty sure that it requires a bike in order to register. I did a perfect landing in a Comet and it said Not good enough, then I did the same thing in the NRG 900 and it worked... stupid thing!

By the way, I've recorded each unique stunt jump... I'm currently working on a map and page for all of them, so be on the lookout on the homepage for that announcement