Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Where do YOU want the next GTA?
I want to revisit the old gta cities again please! 24 35.82%
I want the new metropolis idea if that's ok? 11 16.42%
I want my US city next dammit! 7 10.45%
I'm bored of US,give me Tokyo,Paris,Bejrut,anything... 23 34.33%
None of the above,I want it on Mars or under water or... 2 2.99%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2008   #1
Markonious
Niko's cousin

Markonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished road
Question Where do YOU want the next GTA! Vote now!:)

I'm really not shure myself on this one...I'd like to revisit Vice city and San Andreas cities, who wouldn't, but should they keep rehashing the old cities...I don't know....maybe it's time for something new and surprising like building a new metropolis which takes inspiration from different interesting cities of the world and putting it slightly into the future(not lasers and stuff,like 10-20 years maybe) and making a good 'ol gta parody of how the things turned out in the near future(hm..I like that)...or maybe just stay at present times and do some other US city or some other city in the world...Let your voice be heard!

p.s. Rockstar are probably watching this poll right now,so vote!
p.p.s. Yes, I ment Beirut

Last edited by Markonious; 05-20-2008 at 05:11 PM..
Markonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #2
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
I want it in my pc!
No, really, I'm European, and I want it to stay in the U.S., that's what they do best.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #3
pundit

pundit is on a distinguished roadpundit is on a distinguished road
A new city!!
Although Vice City or San Andreas will also still do the trick, it'd be cool to see something entirely new.
Tokio could be very cool!
pundit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #4
cyril
Look, I'm strokin' my weiner

cyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished road
Bejrut?
Did you mean Beirut?
If so I would like to see one over here
cyril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008   #5
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
If they were to do an Asian city or a European city, it would have to be Hong Kong for the Asian city and Amsterdam for the European city. I am tired of it being in America all the time.
Old 05-21-2008   #6
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
I read in gamefaqs someone say it would be awesome if it was in Tokyo because of the massive amount of people and all the lights and stuff, but that GTA is more about the racial diversity and, well mostly everyone out there is the same.

I would like it in Tokyo, we've played for Italian gangs, Black gangs, Russian(or whatever) gangs, well how about the Yakuza?
I big metropolis would be good too.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #7
pitchshifter_psi
Hey Snake, there are lasers there.

pitchshifter_psi is infamous around these partspitchshifter_psi is infamous around these partspitchshifter_psi is infamous around these parts
Vice city pleaaaaaaaaase
Old 05-21-2008   #8
Markonious
Niko's cousin

Markonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished roadMarkonious is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

135 of u viewed the thread and just 12 of u bothered to vote...lame...
It's really hard to click twice...
Markonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #9
xsist
Newbie Member

xsist is an unknown quantity at this point
GTA Tokyo would require subtitles...or people talk to the character in english because he is english. How about a city that is a cross between tokyo and kyoto. Best of both worlds. Maybe some hong kong in there for the gambling too. Yakuza rules! Rockstar, I want some Yakuza in my DLC, ya hear!
xsist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #10
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
It was basically a tie between Revisiting the Old GTA Cities or some place new. I think it would be pretty cool to see a newer Vice City, although I'm not sure about San Andreas for some reason.

But having a new Country instead of America might be cool, too.

I picked Revisiting an Old GTA City by the way
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008   #11
yohan12

yohan12 is on a distinguished roadyohan12 is on a distinguished roadyohan12 is on a distinguished road
How about in Canada. A city like Vancouver would be good
yohan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #12
bigpimpin1
MURS= G.O.A.T. Rapper

bigpimpin1 is on a distinguished roadbigpimpin1 is on a distinguished roadbigpimpin1 is on a distinguished road
as much as id love gta in san antonio it will never happen.
they probly wont make a new city until gta 5, id like that becaus
i want them to make the other citys better like they did with liberty
Old 06-20-2008   #13
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Vice City (Y)

San Andreas (N)

So, remake Vice City and throw away San Andreas for something fresh. Then when GTA V comes around (or something along those lines), redo San Andreas.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008   #14
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
I want it set in the future. I voted. But really, I don't give a shit where it is... I want it set in the future.

Flying cars and hoverboards.

Lasers and future weapons of all kinds. Maybe something that resembles the ZF-1
Old 06-22-2008   #15
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd like to see a place like Boston, it really has great potential to be a GTA type city. Other citites I'd like to see would be Chicago and Detroit. Mainly because it's new but also it would fill out the GTA version of America as currently it only has Liberty City, Alderney, Carcer City, Vice City, Los Santos, San Fiero and Las Venturas.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote