Old 05-30-2008   #1
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
Dildo

Ba-zing.

Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008   #2
2 Nyce

2 Nyce is an unknown quantity at this point
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least u cant use it ...that was some gay shit
2 Nyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #3
-=Pyro-Psycho=-

-=Pyro-Psycho=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Haha nice. I remember playing the game with some good friends and the first time we saw that in one of the police stations, one of them goes "Holy shit!". But it was in this really weird tone, that seemed sort of really happy/excited. We all gave him a really weird look.
-=Pyro-Psycho=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #4
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Nyce View Post
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least u cant use it ...that was some gay shit
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Pyro-Psycho=- View Post
Haha nice. I remember playing the game with some good friends and the first time we saw that in one of the police stations, one of them goes "Holy shit!". But it was in this really weird tone, that seemed sort of really happy/excited. We all gave him a really weird look.
Hahaha, yeah, that is kinda wierd, maybe even creepy.
Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #5
phexitol
Ant Fart Video Thug

phexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enoughphexitol will become famous soon enough
They're in practically every pile of trash. When I first saw one, I was laughing "haha! and they said no characters would return; what about our good friend, mr. purple dildo?"
phexitol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008   #6
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Or you could just go to a sex shop and grab one of the dozens of different dildos there. XD

And those ones you can pick up and throw at people.
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #7
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Speaking of not being able to pick it up... Thank God. San Andreas had some weird glitch were it would just pick up any melee weapon you'd walk over, and of course, I ended up picking up the dildo and felt like Graham Norton on a Friday night. Eww.
Old 06-01-2008   #8
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
I saw one while on the very last mission, and I lol'd. Such a great easter egg.
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote