Old 05-18-2008   #16
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
http://grandtheftauto.ign.com/maps/1/Liberty-City-Map

http://thegtadomain.com/gtaiv/maps.php
Old 05-18-2008   #17
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
@Hot Devil, made up a quick guide for you:

bank job, as another previous sufferer of missing 2 pigeons, my best advice to you is to look over the pictures of the locations and try to recall if any looks unfamiliar to you. To narrow it down, it would also help to think back to any time you were unsure about one of the locations of the pigeons or something, maybe you missed it, who knows. Good luck though, I worried like crazy about the last 2 I needed, luckily I found one on Friday and the other Saturday.
Old 05-18-2008   #18
vveaponx
Newbie Member

vveaponx is on a distinguished roadvveaponx is on a distinguished road
Same thing happened to me ( I was stuck at 199). I got lucky and the pigeon under the Liberty Eye was the sneaky bastard I was missing (#2 on GamesRadar's guide). That SOB ate a nice rocket ftw.
Old 05-19-2008   #19
bank job 9
Newbie Member

bank job 9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
@Hot Devil, made up a quick guide for you:

bank job, as another previous sufferer of missing 2 pigeons, my best advice to you is to look over the pictures of the locations and try to recall if any looks unfamiliar to you. To narrow it down, it would also help to think back to any time you were unsure about one of the locations of the pigeons or something, maybe you missed it, who knows. Good luck though, I worried like crazy about the last 2 I needed, luckily I found one on Friday and the other Saturday.
hey thanx for the tips! i found one! only one more to go...
bank job 9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008   #20
blood

blood is an unknown quantity at this point
yay! i just got 100%
blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008   #21
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Cheers, guys. I got 198 now, got 2 I don't know where they are. Luckily, I bought the BradyGames guide and I'm visiting every 200 location and strike each one off. Hopefully I'll get 200 by then. Argh, why must this be 2.5% only?!
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote