Old 05-16-2008   #1
Pistol Whip
Newbie Member

Pistol Whip is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Story is not moving along!

For some reason my game is not progressing, The last mission I did was "Buoys Ahoy" for Bernie. I've called everybody, but nobody picks up ( when I select Call in the cellphone menu ). Nothing is happening. Any ideas?

YAH GUY!: I went to Jimmy P.'s house and the mission was there waiting for me, but it wasn't on the radar. That's not such a good glitch at all.

Last edited by Pistol Whip; 05-28-2008 at 01:56 PM.. Reason: UPDATE
Pistol Whip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008   #2
V-Gamer
Toats Migoats.

V-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enoughV-Gamer will become famous soon enough
You have to wait awhile for the story to pick up, like just drive around town for a day, eventually someone will call you and you'll be on a mission.
Old 05-17-2008   #3
LotusExcelSA
Newbie Member

LotusExcelSA is an unknown quantity at this point
I am having the same trouble

I completed 3 leaf clover for packie, without doing any Ray Boccino missions, as I never recieved the phone call

I completed Smackdown for Derrick

I didn't get a text message from Steve (about car thefts)

I completed I want your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle for Gerry

and finally I finished Paper trail for U.L. Paper

but there are no more missions and no one is awnsering their phones

its really annoying!
LotusExcelSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #4
599GTB
Newbie Member

599GTB is an unknown quantity at this point
hello there this is my 1st post so Hy to everyone

ok i have the same problem i completed every story and side mission so far but i'm stuck now that i finished jimmys mission Pest Control, no body is calling i tried to call everyone but nothing no one answering i dunno what to do
this hapened last week so i've been playing for about 10h so far and nothing no called except jacob, roman, etc.
no body is offering me a job,
please help give some ideas what should i do i'm desperate
599GTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #5
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 599GTB View Post
hello there this is my 1st post so Hy to everyone

ok i have the same problem i completed every story and side mission so far but i'm stuck now that i finished jimmys mission Pest Control, no body is calling i tried to call everyone but nothing no one answering i dunno what to do
this hapened last week so i've been playing for about 10h so far and nothing no called except jacob, roman, etc.
no body is offering me a job,
please help give some ideas what should i do i'm desperate
After Pest Control, you have to wait for Jimmy P to call you again.
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #6
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Is your ring type set to silent?
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008   #7
599GTB
Newbie Member

no my ring is not set to silent, and i'm waiting for a call but nobody is calling i've been to jimmys house but nothing, i dunno whats going on
Old 06-26-2008   #8
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Try checking your e-mails. There may be something their that will progress the story, if not wait for someone to call you. They eventually will.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008   #9
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
If you have had your phone on sleep mode for awhile then what might have happened the game is starting the story up again and it is taking its time. I have put my phone on sleep mode for hours and when i took it of sleep mode it took awhile for the story to pick up again
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008   #10
599GTB
Newbie Member

i've never had my phone on sleep, really
just i dunno i'm driving around shooting people and stuff, but when i do some big shit like taking down police helicopters and kill a lot of police officers and eventually i die then when i respawn U.L. prayer calls and he says "you have to stay calm"
Old 07-01-2008   #11
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
That is because they know your passed. It is Like Ken Rosenberg from vice city would defend the actions of tommy when he got in trouble

Last edited by claud3; 07-02-2008 at 02:16 PM..
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008   #12
599GTB
Newbie Member

so any sugestion beside driving around waiting for a call, i'll probably gonna start all over again from the dead beging and see if that will happen again
Old 07-07-2008   #13
GTASynch

GTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 599GTB View Post
so any sugestion beside driving around waiting for a call, i'll probably gonna start all over again from the dead beging and see if that will happen again
Stunt Jumps, Most Wanted, Drug Courier, Races, there are lots of things to do.
I always try and do side missions first, they are usually better than the storyline missions.
GTASynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008   #14
Glenn
Newbie Member

Glenn is an unknown quantity at this point
I have the same problem ..
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008   #15
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTASynch View Post
Stunt Jumps, Most Wanted, Drug Courier, Races, there are lots of things to do.
I always try and do side missions first, they are usually better than the storyline missions.
I've found this to be so, aswell. Exploring is my 1st love, finding flying rats, shooting them is only secondary. All the un-popular stuff, I like