Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2009   #1426
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
A book on Tupac

It contains stuff he said, wrote, stuff about his lawsuit, stuff from his mother, photos from his childhood. His evolution.
And it's fucking awesome.
Old 12-23-2009   #1427
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
what video card do you have now? stalker has a static render game engine you can select for older video cards if you don't want to wait and don't care about the graphics.
It's not even a video card, it's a PCI 4MB VGA Adapter, as my motherboard has no AGP bus it's the only thing that I could salvage from one of the old PCs downstairs that would work. My refresh rate is 1 hz, screen res is 1024x768 and I'm frankly amazed it's putting out 32 bit color.

It gets the job (the job being allowing me to use basic Windows functions) done, but compared to what I was running it's like the fucking middle ages.

Last edited by DiscoBombs; 12-23-2009 at 02:22 PM..
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009   #1428
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Just christmas shopping stuff.. Phone, laptop bag, books, expensive pillows, kids toys, wii game, etc.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009   #1429
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Some games off steam:

GTA IV
Bioshock
Mirrors Edge
Edios Collectors Pack

Thats about 30 games for uuh, £54.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009   #1430
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Bought about 20€ worth of songs off of Rock Band. yay
Old 12-28-2009   #1431
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of

But in Vanilla
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009   #1432
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Pair of Pioneer 6x8" 3-way speakers:

Pair of Pioneer 6x9" 3-way speakers:

Now all I need is the subwoofer enclosure, receiver, and wiring and I'm set to install everything.
Old 12-28-2009   #1433
mattt
(&) Delinquents

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
mattt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009   #1434
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
2 black and mild cigars. $2.86. I don't smoke them often, so I don't buy them in packs.
flint.44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009   #1435
Ænemy
Digital/Concept Artist

Ænemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enoughÆnemy will become famous soon enough
Ænemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009   #1436
DiscoBombs

Pioneer DEH P3100UB

S'got the features I want and I trust the brand.
Old 12-29-2009   #1437
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Skate 2 (PS3)

Call of Juarez (PS3)
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009   #1438
imamac
Banned
Banned

imamac is an unknown quantity at this point
i bought condims and lots of weeds and hookers cuz i had a party my parents were out of town
imamac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009   #1439
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
I just bought the ID Super Pack, Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl, Stalker Clear Sky and GTA4, it came to $53 after tax. Steam is having a crazy holiday special deals on games.

http://store.steampowered.com
What is the file size of Shadow of Chernobyl from Steam? And is it a good game overall?
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009   #1440
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote