Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2008   #91
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Last thing I bought was... a Butterfinger
So Damn Good.

So Damn Good.
________
Spice weed

Last edited by Patrucci; 02-25-2011 at 09:26 PM..
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008   #92
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of

Paid it 150, had my VIP discount card in Champs, veddyyy guuuddd.
Old 05-29-2008   #93
Mjuboy
Victim of Desire

Mjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura about
Chicken Burger and chips, for dinner last night.

Some Useful Links
My Website | Get Firefox!
Mjuboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #94
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Bought a 3 month Xbox Live.

btw. Lile you need to get on GTA IV.
Old 05-29-2008   #95
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aRTee View Post
put flames on it.
Actually, I'm gonna write "seks masjien" on it (which is a dutchified "sex machine")

:p

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #96
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmm...

(not entirely for me lolz )
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #97
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute

<33

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #98
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
I finally bought Mass Effect for the 360 and i also got Mario Kart for the Wii.

Also Ritchie your sig is halarious....whats it from a movie or something?

EDIT: I also got a carton of Crown Lager and a bottle of Jim Beam, Yes i have a big weekend ahead.
Old 05-29-2008   #99
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Getting that in an hour, partay tonight.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #100
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute

Fish to help the memory for my philosophy, space and place exam tomorrow.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #101
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
Hmmm...

(not entirely for me lolz )
Does somebody buy the stuff for you, or do most in Oregon not check for age? :p
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #102
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Naw they pretty much always check, which is why I have a supplier who's 21 lol.

I felt sorry for him last night though. He came by the dorms and had sort of a meeting thing so he could write down what everyone wanted. So today he has to go out and buy $120 worth of alcohol for people and NOBODY had money for him last night rofl. I might be able to pay him today but I'm not sure. Oh well. :p
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #103
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
The San Francisco Symphony Presents: Keeping Score - Revolutions in Music, Tchaikovsky's 4th Symphony Edition (MTT on Music)

www.keepingscore.org

It's fantastic. Not only does the DVD include a full performance (from a concert) of the piece, but also a whole second section that includes what happens before a performance, clips of individual musicians (such as trombonists talking about their parts, how Tilson Thomas and some of the principal musicians get together before rehearsals to play, etc.), clips of the rehearsals, and individual sections on each of the four movements.

Last edited by ~Schwab; 05-29-2008 at 03:10 PM..
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #104
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrucci View Post
Last thing I bought was... a Butterfinger
So Damn Good.

So Damn Good.
That does looks rather nice
Old 05-29-2008   #105
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmordeus View Post
That does looks rather nice
I have to agree, that does look good to eat, I am gonna go out and get one right now. Bye
Last thing I bought was a 3 musketeers chocolate bar, it was just a big milky way.

I still think that butterfinger bar looks good though.