Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2009   #1006
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
2 bears and some ciggies.. me and my friends from school went over in the park just by our school after class, and had some beers, chilling out and discussing the last 13days left of college!
Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009   #1007
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
Beer and subway.
lol godly combo

Hmm, I rented forgetting sarah marshall a couple days ago
Old 04-17-2009   #1008
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold

Got it really cheap because apparently they're discontinuing it. Shame, it's not a bad game at all.

And might be buying an Xbox360 tonight. Ironically it's the 360 I sold to my friend because I needed money, and now he needs money and needs me to buy it back.
Old 04-18-2009   #1009
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold

these new shoes
Old 04-18-2009   #1010
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
I almost forgot you're Persian. Thanks for reminding me.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009   #1011
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
really?

are they good?
Old 04-19-2009   #1012
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice

....and a shit load of pizzas.
Old 04-20-2009   #1013
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Case of Resch Pilsener
Mini-keg of Heineken
Subway
Kangaroo steaks
honey
fruit.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009   #1014
Layorz
Le'Balls

Layorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to behold
A one day casual visit to the gym for my lil bro.
And before that, no idea =/ probably a bottle of coke or something
Layorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009   #1015
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
In perfect order:

V energy drink to start off the day

$30 of petrol

Dark Knight

A carton a PJ Reds

A 6 pack of Carlton Draught

and soon... If I end up catch up with friends, I'm going to buy 2 BBQ chicken pizzas from Dominoes.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009   #1016
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
6 packs are terrble value.
Old 04-21-2009   #1017
BengalTiger
Registered Furfag ^_^

BengalTiger is an unknown quantity at this point
A book called "How To Live With a Huge Penis" and a t-shirt that says "Do I look like a f#cking people person?"
BengalTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009   #1018
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

I bought into a poker game for $11 and came out with 20
Old 04-21-2009   #1019
Shepherd1991

Paramedic Boots!
Old 04-21-2009   #1020
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
The Lost and Damned, and 3 months of Xbox Live, and Dr Mario Express on the DSi store