Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2008   #31
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #32
Mjuboy
Victim of Desire

Mjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura aboutMjuboy has a spectacular aura about
Went for a nice meal yesterday, but I guess that isnt exactly buying something.

I bought a couple of Music CDs from a charity shop day before.

Some Useful Links
My Website | Get Firefox!
Mjuboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #33
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute

aka, 10 xbox 360 games
Old 05-17-2008   #34
Japisee
Addicted Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
A €7 cab ride.
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #35
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Went and bought Iron Man for 6 dollars.
Old 05-17-2008   #36
cyril
Look, I'm strokin' my weiner

cyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japisee View Post
A 7 cab ride.
Did you end up beating the cab driver and taking back your money? (GTA)
cyril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #37
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
A couple of these:

Lead to this:

Last edited by Tim; 05-17-2008 at 04:28 PM..
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #38
Crunkdaddy
I CAN HAS A PENIS

Crunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to allCrunkdaddy is a name known to all

Crunkdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #39
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of

Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008   #40
cyril

cyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished road
Got a new black cover, my old one got broke.

Old 05-25-2008   #41
cyril

Old 05-25-2008   #42
Don
Random Member

Don is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to beholdDon is a splendid one to behold
Some clothes and beer.
Old 05-25-2008   #43
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
birthday card for my sis, and a card for my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008   #44
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
These as wallposters:

aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008   #45
Llama

Llama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud ofLlama has much to be proud of
xbox 360 premium w/gta 4 and nhl 08

When I'm alone and bored I think of Alec and then I throw up
"I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public."
Llama is offline   Reply With Quote