Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2013   #2371
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I bought a 3DS XL mario kart bundle and The Last Of Us!
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013   #2372
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
A fucking tuxedo for a friend's wedding.
Old 09-05-2013   #2373
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Bought my lady Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for 3DS. I think i'll play it when she's done.
Old 09-07-2013   #2374
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold

yum
Old 09-14-2013   #2375
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
This x2.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013   #2376
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

pre-ordered GTAV, got a 3ds XL case and booked accomodation and a driver in Bandung for next weekend
Old 09-14-2013   #2377
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
What's happening next weekend?
Old 09-14-2013   #2378
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

My boss's favourite soccer team from Australia is playing against the indonesian team. So me, him, our girlfriends and my other housemate are gonna roadtrip down to bandung to check it out. I haven't been there before, so should be pretty cool! Means I won't be able to play GTAV all weekend though
Old 09-14-2013   #2379
j_harvill

I'm sure the time will fly.

This stuff I feel like shit. Take a little more than the recommended dose and sleep like a baby.

Last edited by j_harvill; 09-15-2013 at 07:46 PM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013   #2380
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
ordered all this stuff for my gaming computer,

Newer revision of my current antec 300 with psu filter, better cablemanagement, sideways hardrive bays (for more room to install video cards), etc,
finally getting off the stock cooler so I can overclock my chip,
ESATA control card with port multiplyer for my external hardrives,
15" x 24" x 1/4" air conditioner foam filter (will cut up to make case fan filters),
more artic silver 5 thermal paste (I was getting low on it)
3.5" to 2.5" hardrive adapter, cause for some fucked up reason, antec decided to add the SSD mounts behind the motherboard trey in the new revision of the antec 300 which I think is stupid. You would have to remove the motherboard if you wanted to replace the SSD.

Also amazon prime FTW, a friend of mine invited me to his prime membership so I could get free 2 day shipping on all this. everything together came to $115

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 09-24-2013 at 04:08 AM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #2381
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Decided to treat myself with some new peripherals, as my mouse has a broken middle key and my keyboard is just dated.

QPAD 3202 MK-85 Pro Gaming Mechanical Keyboard - Cherry Rex MX

Razer Abyssus

I wanted a G400 or G500, but you can only seem to buy the G400s/G500s now which are 50-60. Went with Cherry Red MX keys over brown as they're supposedly a bit better, not going with blue as they're apparently quite loud. Luckily if these are shit I can send them back to Amazon for free.

edit: Don't really like the mouse. But I'll give it a few days. Keyboard is perty tho.

Last edited by Jay; 10-18-2013 at 04:56 PM..
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013   #2382
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
You had the Saitek Eclipse II before didn't you Jay? I'm still using mine and love it. Not many keyboards out thier that I like that have the standard 104 key design with a blue backlight.

as the G400 its not much different then the MX518, same mouse basicly...

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #2383
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

I bought Pokemon X today! And a couple of pairs of shorts and a shirt in hong kong last weekend.
Old 10-20-2013   #2384
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
You had the Saitek Eclipse II before didn't you Jay? I'm still using mine and love it. Not many keyboards out thier that I like that have the standard 104 key design with a blue backlight.

as the G400 its not much different then the MX518, same mouse basicly...
Yeah, disliked the Eclipse II though, just an awkward shape. Plus I never used the backlight. The QPAD is perfect for me, a sleek matt black rectangle. My only complains are about the Q key and space bar, they have their weird logo on both keys, which is kinda fugly, but I'm not fussed about it.

The Razer Abyssus is a massive pile of shit, has ridiculously bad jittering... Plus you can't turn that shitty blue glow off. Not surprising since Razer products are always flawed, I bought it because it was cheaper than both the G4/500s, plus it's nice a simple looking. I don't need a mouse with 5 extra buttons on it.

Last edited by Jay; 10-20-2013 at 10:25 AM.. Reason: auto-merged double post
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013   #2385
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Bought an AMD HD 7970, for only €240 since the new AMD cards just came out. It replaces a 6950.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote