Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2013   #2296
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Today:

Last week:

Also got MGS Peace Walker at the last minute on the Live sale.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013   #2297
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Flights and accomodation for Koh Samui, Phuket and Singapore starting on friday

Also, Spelunky on XBLA. GF's xbox doesn't read discs so I have to stick to downloadable games. Trials is next on the menu i think.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013   #2298
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
lol Phucket

Arma III alpha

Also bought a tacky authentic Hawaiian t-shirt for a beach-themed party this saturday.

EDIT: Also... lol

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 03-08-2013 at 07:58 PM..
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013   #2299
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Have you ever had Sobienski vodka 'goose? Apparently it's cheap over in the states but is one of the best ones. But i only heard american vodka enthusiasts review it, i dont know if it'd be up to the standards of the russians.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013   #2300
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Logitech LS21 2.1 speakers

I bought them to sell with a computer I will be posting on craigs list soon as it was the only thing missing for it to be a complete setup (already have a monitor, keyboard, mouse to go with it)

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013   #2301
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
Have you ever had Sobienski vodka 'goose? Apparently it's cheap over in the states but is one of the best ones. But i only heard american vodka enthusiasts review it, i dont know if it'd be up to the standards of the russians.
I haven't but I'll keep an eye out for it!

Uhhh... last thing I bought was this piece of crap unfortunately:

It actually has potential to be really good, and it's fun until your city starts to sprawl a bit... It's just held back by EA's retarded DRM and the region sizes are TINY. :/ Modders are making some progress on it but I wouldn't be surprised if EA puts a stop to it since they're utterly clueless as to what people want.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 03-16-2013 at 03:08 AM..
Old 03-16-2013   #2302
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Just replaced my iPad mini with an iPad 4. Same specs, same color (64GB, white, AT&T).
Old 03-18-2013   #2303
Russ
Custom User Title
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Today;

truck.jpg
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013   #2304
Albert588
Newbie Member

Albert588 is an unknown quantity at this point
a medium hazelnut iced coffee extra extra from Dunkin Donuts for $2.24 after taxes
Albert588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013   #2305
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Got both of these together today and ordered them exactly one week apart from each other. One came from around 8,600 miles, the other 1,500, for reference.

All the PS2 games had their inserts and immaculate discs. The PE 2 was practically new, the seller said it had pretty much never been played, and looking at the discs, I believe them. The discs look like shiny black glass. It was as if it still had shrinkwrap on it just yesterday.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
Old 03-27-2013   #2306
Piggus
Wicked Member

SRT Viper 1/18 model (need to build another shelf since I don't have room for ~50 models :/)

And these:

Looking to buy one of these soon since I really want a pistol for target shooting that isn't double-action only like my Beretta... A Smith & Wesson SD9! Amazing value at ~ $350

EDIT: God dammit that smith and wesson is also double action. God dammit I just knew it was too good to be true.

Anyway, bought Bioshock Infinite. It's awesome.

Last edited by Piggus; 03-30-2013 at 02:48 AM..
Old 04-08-2013   #2307
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Shavin stuff

Cuz im a man now, that and those fancy 5 blade Gilettes destroy my face

Old 04-23-2013   #2308
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

I've thought about getting a safety razor and all that stuff a lot, but I'm just too used to what I use already.

Last thing I got was a few more game imports. All included everything they should, and SH 3 and 4 even included the little bonus mini-discs they originally came with. I didn't even know about those discs.

Mini-Discs:

Quote:
Old 04-23-2013   #2309
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
when I saw that Viper picture I almost thought you bought the actual real car piggus lol

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013   #2310
Piggus
Wicked Member

I wish >_< That's my dream car. I'll own one even if I have to sleep in it.