Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2012   #2281
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Just dropped 120 on books for uni, KA Stroud Engineering Mathematics 6th edition, Introcution to Mechanical Engineering Part 1, Foundations of Mechanical Engineering, and steam tables. Fun.
Old 12-04-2012   #2282
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
New sound card:

I have a really nice set of desktop speakers so why not?

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012   #2283
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I bought general house stuff and a maid and a tennis racket and stuff.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #2284
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
This stuff over the past couple weeks.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #2285
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Good movies, never seen nip/tuck tho

I bought this badboy:

Dell UltraSharp U2410 24"

Knocked my barbell over which directly hit my Asus VE247H and shattered the display, bit of a shame really as it was only a year old. But on the other hand I absolutely hated it and I'm kind of glad it got broken.

Chose the U2410 as I have no need for 3D, 120Hz or any of that rubbish... And it has a badass stand:

Old 12-30-2012   #2286
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
bought a 32" Sharp LED LCD. It's white. looks nice. Dunno what i'm gonna do with it when i move back to australia in ~5 months but whatever.

also games. civilization 3, witcher 2, THPS HD, hotline miami, sound shapes, where is my heart, driver: san francisco, thomas was alone. and gf bought me rayman origins and lumines.

edit: also little computer speakers
Old 12-31-2012   #2287
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
civ 5: gods and kings
this:

to use as a liner under the jacket I bought about a month ago. Or just instead of a hoody.
Old 12-31-2012   #2288
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Turtle Beach X12's (I think). I don't think they're that great if I'm honest.
Old 01-07-2013   #2289
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Playseat Revolution:

I was going to get the GT5 version but it was out of stock by the time I got home. -_-

Had to get one of the NASCAR versions (Denny Hamlin) but oh well. I like Denny Hamlin so it's alright. It came with a shifter plate which is nice but I'll have to modify it a little to get it to work with my fanatec shifter and wheel. Also need to create a mounting point for my bass transducer, which creates some awesome feedback in games like GT5.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 01-20-2013   #2290
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Bought the Gamestick, bought the Oculus Rift and flights to and from bali and accomodation in Seminyak.
Old 01-29-2013   #2291
Piggus
Wicked Member

Old 02-02-2013   #2292
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Bought another Dell UltraSharp U2410 24" (1920 x 1200)

Corsair CX750M

My first modular power supply, been meaning to replace my PSU for the last 2 years when the fan broke. I'm glad I waited, as this modular PSU is a bargain @ 70

Another 8GB of ram, bringing me up to 16GB. Noticed that 8GB isn't enough for me anymore when working with batches RAW/TIFF files and editing videos.

Next on my list is either a 256MB Samsung SSD, or another 128GB M4 and putting it on raid0. Another 128GB would be cheaper in the short term, but risky if one dies.
Old 02-02-2013   #2293
Piggus
Wicked Member

I've had my two M4 SSDs in RAID 0 for over two years and haven't had a single problem. Just make sure to keep your important work on a separate drive just in case.

Old 02-03-2013   #2294
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

I bought some new futsal boots. they look like a pepsi advertisement
Old 02-27-2013   #2295
jadeja
Newbie Member

jadeja is on a distinguished roadjadeja is on a distinguished road
I lastly bought a New Samsung Galaxy Ace mobile phone...
jadeja is offline   Reply With Quote