Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2008   #211
AceVirus
Socom/THPS Hacker
Amateur Member

AceVirus is on a distinguished roadAceVirus is on a distinguished roadAceVirus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
McDonalds Cheeseburger

Too bad they never look THAT perfectly put together.
Old 07-06-2008   #212
Lucky
That Guy

Lucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of light
Oakley Gascan S

http://oakley.ca/pd/4267

Mine are polished black frames with "warm grey" frames.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
There's loads of other fish in the sea. Stay out of the whales. Fucking fatties.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008   #213
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
^ Nice Shades bro. How much?
Old 07-06-2008   #214
Lucky
That Guy

Lucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of light
They retail for $115, but I got 30% off somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
There's loads of other fish in the sea. Stay out of the whales. Fucking fatties.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008   #215
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Old 07-07-2008   #216
YellowJacket
Red Wings Princess

YellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura aboutYellowJacket has a spectacular aura about
Groceries.

*yawn*
Old 07-07-2008   #217
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
YelloJacket omgzzz!!111 :0

Anyway, a movie ticket to see Wanted.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #218
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute

JMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #219
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Coca-Cola
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #220
Huey_Pilot

Huey_Pilot is on a distinguished roadHuey_Pilot is on a distinguished roadHuey_Pilot is on a distinguished roadHuey_Pilot is on a distinguished roadHuey_Pilot is on a distinguished road

Gasoline, half of my paycheck goes to this crap.
Huey_Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #221
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #222
cyril
Look, I'm strokin' my weiner

cyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbob View Post
quick! quick!
a review!!
cyril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #223
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
I just went on a $300 shopping spree. I got a whiteboard and markers, a black leather computer chair, sunglasses, new shoes, some athletic outfits and a lot of other clothes like shorts and shirts.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #224
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Lucky. I have to save all my money for rent for when I move into an apartment with my friend in a couple months. >___>

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008   #225
Kodo

Kodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud ofKodo has much to be proud of
Yeah, my girlfriend's dad buys all these gift cards for his employees for christmas. He had a bunch of extra ones so he gave them to her and she took me on a shopping spree. It was very generous cause I couldn't have afforded it otherwise. I live paycheck to paycheck ever since I moved out.

Paying for rent sucks. Enjoy not having any money, ever.
Kodo is offline   Reply With Quote