Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2012   #2191
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Nice. Congrats Mr. Larma. :3 I'm worried about getting another apartment because my last roommate totally screwed me over by breaking the lease contract. I didn't do anything wrong but it may still show up on my credit report. I'm not sure. :/

EDIT: Woot!

EDIT2: lol at a retard who gave me neg rep because they're scared of guns. Pussy.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 08-03-2012 at 08:32 PM..
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012   #2192
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Nikon D300

Got a used one with only 800 shutter actuations! It's in mint condition!

Tamron 17-50 F2.8

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012   #2193
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Taco Bell's 12-taco pack.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012   #2194
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about

OMG... fingers in my GTA trilogy characters' hands

Apparently this game is relatively rare nowadays. Probably not that rare, i bet some of you guys here have it.

But there's stores selling it for like $150+. Apparently the xbox version of GTA Trilogy came out during the discontinuation of the original Xbox and the launch of the 360 or something like that and didn't get much exposure or production.

Now i play the waiting game and hope the post office doesn't fuck shit up, because i didn't pay the extra moneyz for the insurance or whatever that shit is on ebay. Despite the fact that my history with mail services has been shit lately.

I really wanna play this on my 360 goddammit
Gui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012   #2195
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
^Noice.

I bought flights to mackay for a mates bday next weekend and bought a crapload of beers and cigars and stuff this weekend. Also bought a ticket to a gig on friday night but that hardly counts cause it was at the door and i never actually held the ticket..

Also, got my car serviced and it came with a nice big list of problems it's got so i don't think i'll be buying anything fancy for a while
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012   #2196
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
Well with my first two paychecks from my first job ever, I bought a Silvertone SS11 guitar (which is the first big thing I've ever really bought for myself) and paid my sister's cell phone bill and got myself a phone on her plan to replace my ancient Juke.

Now the rest of it's probably going toward some... less-than-paid bills. Our ISP sent us a letter the other day saying how since we were so loyal to them they'd credit our bill though and start over, so that's one less thing to worry about.

Edit: Here she is.

Not bad for like $170. Came with an amp and a bunch of other stoof.

Last edited by JCMercenary; 08-14-2012 at 06:30 AM..
JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012   #2197
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
my printer stopped working, so I got a new HP Officejet 6700 Premium on sale for $140 (its normally $180)

this thing literally has everything, big difference compared to my old one on this link
http://ii.alatest.com/product/600x40...-Printer-0.jpg

also I bought a new router, figured it be a good idea to get a newer one since the printer is wireless

Linksys E1200

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 09-06-2012 at 03:20 AM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012   #2198
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Shimian QH270-Lite 27" IPS Monitor 209 (216 including paypal fee) not including possible duty fees.

Cheap no frills Korean-made IPS monitor, the panel itself is very similar to those used in iMacs... Or they're the panels that are rejected by Mac. I've heard about a few people getting dead pixels, but for half the price of a dell monitor I'll live with 1-2 dead pixels. But for the most part they seem like great monitors.

My main concern is the glossy screen, while my room is generally evenly lit, I loathe glossy screens.

Paypal keeps rejecting my credit card, maybe it's a sign for me to avoid this monitor and accept the negative feedback. I mean I don't REALLY need one do I, to game on it I'll need a better GPU (cause 1600p) since my 6950 wont be able to run most new games at ultra at a decent enough resolution.

Last edited by Jay; 09-10-2012 at 04:25 PM..
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012   #2199
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Bought a wireless receiver for 360 pad on PC

thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012   #2200
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-14-2012   #2201
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute

Ordered the black one as well for my sister's bday:

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 09-14-2012   #2202
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Was thinking about buying one myself actually. I think with AT&T I can open a new line for just $10 more a month, it would be worth it to at least try the iPhone 5 and see how I like it.

I use a GS3 as my daily and the screen on the iPhone might be too small still. Can't wait to see it in person though. I bet the build materials are amazing. My GS3 feels nice and well built but it's still......plastic.
Old 09-14-2012   #2203
Piggus
Wicked Member

You should check out the video Apple posted on the store page. The building process is amazing.

I don't mind the smaller screen. I'm glad they made it bigger but I'm also glad they didn't make it TOO big. The screens on the Galaxy SII and SIII are too big imo. Also, the internal specs blow the tits off of the US GS3 and likely beat the international GS3 as well, especially in GPU performance.

Old 09-26-2012   #2204
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Bought this bad boy

Changed my life.
Old 09-26-2012   #2205
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
when it cuts it does it make slices or does it end up as a spiral? And I'd rather just eat the apple whole. Pretty sure the skin has fiber and other good stuff for you, just gotta wash the poison off lol.