Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2012   #2056
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
I ordered two of these Enermax 120mm fans from Newegg:

The guy is flipping through the various stages by the way. It doesn't do that automatically. I'll probably just leave them on solid blue.

EDIT: Awe snap they make a 140mm version too I bought one to replace the top fan on my Antec case. :3

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 03-03-2012 at 09:09 PM..
Piggus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012   #2057
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
This.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012   #2058
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
^

Canon Powershot SX230. Had my previous powershot for 6 years so thought it was time for an upgrade.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012   #2059
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
This stuff. Came with Nintendo Brand grey controller, and hookups, as well as the GS.

Gold N64, the SM64 is my own copy I have had since forever (EDIT: if you look you can see the only "real" "defect" on the shell of the console, luckily it is in the center and symmetrical, or else it would be horrific):

The inside green cart thing:

Gameshark Front:

Gameshark Back:

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.

Last edited by TGF; 03-09-2012 at 12:37 PM..
Old 03-11-2012   #2060
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
That's awesome. I love the old tech, especially the "special" sort of stuff like gold n64s. Also love old method of injecting cheats into consoles.

These days everything sucks and everyone's a damn nazi.
Old 03-11-2012   #2061
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Mah fans arrived

The camera overexposes them a bit. They're a darker blue and not as bright in person. They look way nicer than the stock fans I had in before.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 03-11-2012   #2062
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
Me likey.

I'm not usually into led fans, but those are pretty sex. I also like the hl2 logo. You mod that in yourself or is it stock?
Old 03-11-2012   #2063
Piggus
Wicked Member

Yeh, used a Dremmel tool to grind that out lol and used the blue acrylic window from my old case. Inside there's a pair of blue cathode lights. It's a little rough up close so I'm going to try to improve it soon.

Here's a better shot of it:

As you can see the circle isn't as perfect as it could be. I had to do it by hand so it wasn't easy. I have an idea or two of how to fix it though.

Old 03-11-2012   #2064
Sasha

That's impressive for a hand cut circle.
Old 03-14-2012   #2065
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

These.

Quote:
Old 03-15-2012   #2066
Sasha

Haven't technically bought it yet, but struck a deal in a buy/sell section of another forum I visit.

Getting it for a groovy $700! Considering the thing is worth 2k, I thought it was a good deal.
Old 03-15-2012   #2067
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

Holy motherfuck, picked up my N64 control today, after a couple annoying mix-ups at the post office, I don't know how it could have been cleaned or whatever, but the fucking thing is in pretty much new condition. Makes it worth the post office fucks up.

The buttons are firm as fuck, and the joystick is tighter than a nun's ass. Almost like when buying a new one and getting it straight out of the box back in the day.

Quote:
Old 03-15-2012   #2068
Sasha

That's pretty impressive TGF, seriously.

Seeing an N64 controller in that kind of condition seems like that picture is almost a fake .
Old 03-16-2012   #2069
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

aaaand got this thing in an hour ago;

Quote:
Old 03-16-2012   #2070
Piggus
Wicked Member

iPad 2.5

It only really cost me about $100 to upgrade from the iPad 2. Also the local news interviewed me when I bought it which was weird. :p

Haters can can go suck a big fat flippery floppy diiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.