Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2012   #2026
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Heroes The Complete Collection on Blu-Ray

I never got in to Heroes, I was only 16 when it started, but I saw the pilot online about a week ago, and noticed this was on sale for 35, so i snapped it up, and now i'm hooked.
Old 01-17-2012   #2027
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
MINECRAFT!

One for myself, one as a gift.

Fuckin 50 bucks.
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012   #2028
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Got this computer chair with built-in massage. It was on clearance and was super cheap. Been wanting a new chair for a while.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012   #2029
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Craftsman 10871 for about 65 bucks.

Great tool for a great price.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012   #2030
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, that's a hell of a deal. I think I still have a circular saw buried in the basement somewhere. ;p

Last I bought is thiiiiiiis:

Vita first edition bundle and WipeOut 2048. I am excite.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 01-25-2012   #2031
Nitrohogs
Banned
Banned

Nitrohogs will become famous soon enoughNitrohogs will become famous soon enoughNitrohogs will become famous soon enoughNitrohogs will become famous soon enoughNitrohogs will become famous soon enoughNitrohogs will become famous soon enough
HP AIO, Print Scan and Copy. It was purchased 2 months ago.
Nitrohogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012   #2032
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Piggus, i have a PSP that I've had since it was released, but i barely ever took it out of the house, the vita looks good but when you consider the size and the fact you have to take games with you, is it really worth it over mobile phone gaming?

also the base model is 230 here ($360)
Old 01-25-2012   #2033
Piggus
Wicked Member

My coat has big pockets and I have a ton of room in my messenger bag that I take to class, so size isn't a problem. In reality it's not too much bigger than the PSP.

The main reason I'm getting it is you cannot play games like Uncharted, CoD, Bioshock, Gravity Days, and LBP with dual analog sticks on an iPhone or iPad. I like certain iOS games but most of them just don't compare. I've been wanting big budget games on iPad for a long time that really take advantage of the hardware, and there are maybe two at most. People on the platform just are not willing to pay more than $10 for a game. Vita will have a selection of Android mobile games AND the big budget stuff.

Base model is $249 here which is a lot, but think of it this way... It's twice as powerful as an iPad 2 and half the cost.

Old 01-27-2012   #2034
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

I might consider it after seeing what the games are like and what there is for it, at the moment, i can't see as i'd use it very much after the initial 'new toy syndrome' wore off.
The only games I've seen so far that look good are Uncharted and Motorstorm RC, and Motorstorm RC is going to be on the PS3 too, so for one game its not worth getting it at launch for me.

I hope you like it though, let us know what it's like when you get it.
Old 01-27-2012   #2035
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
Old 01-27-2012   #2036
Piggus
Wicked Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
I might consider it after seeing what the games are like and what there is for it, at the moment, i can't see as i'd use it very much after the initial 'new toy syndrome' wore off.
The only games I've seen so far that look good are Uncharted and Motorstorm RC, and Motorstorm RC is going to be on the PS3 too, so for one game its not worth getting it at launch for me.

I hope you like it though, let us know what it's like when you get it.
I'll get around to posting a review of sorts after I get it.

Old 01-28-2012   #2037
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
Heroes The Complete Collection on Blu-Ray

I never got in to Heroes, I was only 16 when it started, but I saw the pilot online about a week ago, and noticed this was on sale for 35, so i snapped it up, and now i'm hooked.
Oh boy, prepare for disappointment.

Only the first season is good, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012   #2038
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute

Was the last one available. $15 for the shirt and $13 for shipping, it's awesome though.
Old 01-31-2012   #2039
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonecrusher View Post
Oh boy, prepare for disappointment.

Only the first season is good, IMO.
The first is the best, but I still liked 2 and 3, but i'm halfway through the last Volume now, and while the story is still relatively interesting, it's a Sci-Fi Drama, that's moving more and more towards Drama and further away from Sci-Fi, i liked all the action and superpowers, but there seems to be a lot less of that in this last one.

still, I'm not disappointed, I enjoyed it.

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 06-04-2012 at 09:15 AM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012   #2040
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

New weight tree, it is pretty damn stout for a cheap thing;

The two 10 black plates are new as well.

Quote: