Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2008   #166
aRTee
Kustom Kulture

aRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond reputeaRTee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyril View Post
DONT YOU TAZER MEEEE BROOOO.
aRTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008   #167
cyril
Look, I'm strokin' my weiner

cyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceVirus View Post
Um.. is that a taser? lmao
Yeah it is, I find it useful sometimes. LOL.

I keep it in my car, but I hope that the cops won't find it one day.
It's illegal over here.
cyril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008   #168
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
You get it hot ?
Lol. Of Course.

Last thing I bought was...
a Butterfinger. Once again. .

________
Cyprus Recipes

Last edited by Patrucci; 02-25-2011 at 08:46 PM..
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008   #169
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute

& some black pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.

Last edited by Bonecrusher; 06-30-2008 at 07:26 AM..
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008   #170
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute

LOL.

But dippi's are nicccccccccce.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008   #171
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post

& some black pants
Thats the baddest head fones I've ever seen. In a good way.

I bought me some ankle weights for the hops. Summer league starting in two weeks.

.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008   #172
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
2 italian bmts from subway
Old 06-30-2008   #173
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
I just bought a black PSP for $169.99, a starter kit for it that has a DC charger, a PSP holder, two game cases, and some other things I don't remember but I know they will come in handy later for $19.99 and I also bought three games for it, that cost (if I add them up together) $79.99. And those are the last things I bought, for now
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008   #174
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future

Can of Pepsi, I think this image compares old can to new..
Old 06-30-2008   #175
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
We've had the right can for ages here in Holland.

I bought 2000 Wii Points.
Old 06-30-2008   #176
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post

& some black pants
Whoa. Those are pretty cool. Love the decorations on it.

Me, I bought a new Rise Against poster of their latest album "The Sufferer & The Witness". Great album.

John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008   #177
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Last thing I bought was...

My New Hurley Hat.
________
JEEP SJ SPECIFICATIONS

Last edited by Patrucci; 02-25-2011 at 08:49 PM..
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008   #178
cyril
Look, I'm strokin' my weiner

cyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished road
Nice poster John.

I got myself a new router.

cyril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008   #179
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
Me, I bought a new Rise Against poster of their latest album "The Sufferer & The Witness". Great album.
]
Got a signed Rise Against poster myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008   #180
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all

Yummy!
Glanerd is offline   Reply With Quote