Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2010   #1621
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I have HD201's as well atm. Really decent headphones for their price.. I only paid like $25 on ebay for them and they have decent noise cancellation.. Compared to my old headphones anyway.

Dunno if i posted this, but Into The Wild on bluray, just turned up yesterday Im watching it right now. love this movie.
Legham is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010   #1622
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Three one-gallon jugs of apple juice, some brewer's yeast, a one-way valve to let off fermenting gas, and a bag of sugar.
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010   #1623
voodoo
Highland Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Wonder what you're gonna do with that bag of tricks....
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010   #1624
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe :3
Old 07-11-2010   #1625
ScoobyDoo82
You can take the night off pal!

ScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enough
I just bought this bad boy... I paid 3 for it

Wagonz represent!
ScoobyDoo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010   #1626
Macey
Registered Whore

Macey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud ofMacey has much to be proud of

For the lolz and...

cos they looked awesome.
Old 07-11-2010   #1627
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Piggus I hope you're using preservative free cider and not just store bought apple juice, else it's gonna kill your yeast. Also use Champagne yeast, that brewer's yeast is gonna be killed by the alcohol at like 5% ABV and what fun is that? lol

Snagged some light blocking curtains and a cheap curtain rod for like $20 total. I like having my room dark.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010   #1628
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Three gallons on premium fuel, five gallons of VP 110 race fuel, and a 64oz. bottle of Castor 927 mixing oil for my dirtbike.
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010   #1629
Piggus
Wicked Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoBombs View Post
Piggus I hope you're using preservative free cider and not just store bought apple juice, else it's gonna kill your yeast. Also use Champagne yeast, that brewer's yeast is gonna be killed by the alcohol at like 5% ABV and what fun is that? lol

Snagged some light blocking curtains and a cheap curtain rod for like $20 total. I like having my room dark.
No preservatives in the juice. We've used the same juice before and it works well. And yeah, pretty sure we're using champagne yeast too. ;p
Old 07-12-2010   #1630
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo82 View Post
I just bought this bad boy... I paid 3 for it

Wagonz represent!

What the.. what is that?

You sure thats a chevy? the side looks just like a Volvo 740
Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010   #1631
ScoobyDoo82
You can take the night off pal!

ScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enough
Its a Chevy Cavalier station wagon. Room for 2 in the back Now if only I could get that "2nd" in there
ScoobyDoo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010   #1632
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold

Just the syringe, not the needles. I've been wanting a stainless steel syringe for photos for quite some time.

And a bunch of miscellaneous True Blood merchandise for photo shoots
Old 07-13-2010   #1633
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Bought a HP Pavilion AMD X2 5600+ 2.8Ghz, 3GB DDR2 Ram, 500GB SATA2 drive, Onboard Geforce 6150, Complete tower system for $50 at a Goodwill, I couldn't pass up that deal, I could resell it for a profit ($250 - $300 easily)

Model with Specs here http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...=3644699#N1061

system is only about 3 years old.

edit: nevermind I decided to keep the computer, it performs way better than I expected, a good secondary system to have around.

Last edited by Nite; 07-14-2010 at 03:55 PM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010   #1634
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
15" MacBook Pro: 2.53 GHz Intel Core i5, Geforce GT 330M 256MB, 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3, 500GB HDD.
Old 07-13-2010   #1635
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
$30 of gas, a sketchbook and some pastels
GTA Mike is offline   Reply With Quote