Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2010   #1576
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Hockey stick, my other one broke
Old 05-24-2010   #1577
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
$50 down on this sexy beast:

HTC Evo 4G
a little over a week until its released and I can finally leave my HTC Touch with Windows Mobile 6.1 behind
Old 05-26-2010   #1578
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
I fancy buying a smartphone but they're still just too expensive for me. I was looking at the iPhone the other day and even the cheapest plan would take away a significant portion of my income every month.

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010   #1579
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Yeah with the iPhone it's not the phone itself, just the plan that makes it outrageously expensive.
Old 05-26-2010   #1580
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Yup the plan you need to get for the EVO is $79.99 a month, that's unlimited data and texts and 4G coverage where available and more minutes than I'd ever use. How much is the iPhone plan? someone told me it was $120 or something
Old 05-27-2010   #1581
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
My iphone cost $450 bought it ooutright. Fuck plans
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010   #1582
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
But doesn't using the internet on it cost a shitload. Plans are good for unlimited internet use on it but it costs so much per month. It costs from 450 to buy the iphone in the UK......that's $650 american dollars.

Old 05-27-2010   #1583
lillb
Casual User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
My iphone cost $450 bought it ooutright. Fuck plans
so how do you pay for your service?
Don't you need a monthly plan
Old 05-27-2010   #1584
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

I think he has a pay as you go.

Old 05-27-2010   #1585
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
It's prepaid. I usually get around $30 a month credit, on Optus. But everyone else on optus (which is most people around my age) are free to contact, and i get free data. So $30 could last me ages.
Old 05-27-2010   #1586
lillb
Casual User

wow that's actually a pretty good deal since they give you the data for free, I had no idea the iPhone had prepaid plans available to it.
Old 05-27-2010   #1587
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

well mine was technically second hand, but it was perfect condition. It was my bosses wife's and she suddenly decided she wanted the 32gb so he had to buy it for her. Good deal for me Although, yeah you can buy them outright as well. but in australia they're around $950 for the cheapest one.
Old 05-29-2010   #1588
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
52 ounce, 16.3" Royal Lava Lamp, green wax/blue liquid. Got it for $20 at Spencers, however for some reason green wax just never flows very well. Next time I have another $20 I'm gonna get another color.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010   #1589
Algonquin
Da Bear
Addicted Member

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
you're a freakin hippy zack, and you know it.

Last thing i bought was a liter of Jack Daniels, which while good isn't worth the expense on my pay, back to Canadian whiskey for me thank you.
Old 06-04-2010   #1590
lillb
Casual User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
$50 down on this sexy beast:

HTC Evo 4G
a little over a week until its released and I can finally leave my HTC Touch with Windows Mobile 6.1 behind
Finished paying this off and picked it up today
woot the screen is fucking monstrous