Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2010   #1561
kaith
Newbie Member

kaith is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLeverette View Post
So, if you make a choking motion will you choke someone?

They need a pimp game where you can bitchslap people.

Oh yeah, I bought a Grande Coffee Frappucino with my Starbucks card

Bought 2 Grande Coffe Frappucino as a pre dating ritual with my ex.
kaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010   #1562
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute

White 16GB iPhone 3G S
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010   #1563
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
^Exact same as mine but mines just the 3G. You should of got the 32gb tbh! I hate only having 16gb.. Im always having to cull music from it when i put new apps on or download new albums.. And thats even after i culled over half of my music before putting anything on there.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010   #1564
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Meh, the 32 gig would be nice but the extra space alone isn't worth another $100 IMO. The only reason I spent an extra 100 on this one was because it's a lot faster than the regular 3g and I wanted my games and stuff to be smoother. 8 gigs was too small for me as well. Oh, and you can only get white if you get the 3g s. So that was another reason lol. Either way, I'm more than satisfied. This thing is really amazing and well worth the cost of the extra data plan thing. I know I'll be using it for many things. Typing on it is fun as well. In fact I'm making this post on it right now and it feels a lot easier and more accurate than older models. Unless I'm just used to it by now or something haha.
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010   #1565
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Just paid for the Limited Edition of Red Dead Redemption for the Xbox 360.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010   #1566
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
Fisher Studio Standard turntable:

Olive drab spraypaint + orange spraypaint + stencils + masking tape etc etc:

Logitech Wingman Force 3D:

fuck yeah bargain joystick
Old 05-09-2010   #1567
Algonquin
Da Bear

Algonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura aboutAlgonquin has a spectacular aura about
i preordered RDR, so thats the last thing i bought, NOWAIT I bought an iced tea from a vending machine, ALSO ROX, last THING... those were multiple things. fuckass
Algonquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010   #1568
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I bought mirrors edge for ps3 and a shower rack thing meant for shampoo and stuff, but i bought it for shower beers.. cause my shower had no shelves and i had to hold my beer the entire time.
Old 05-09-2010   #1569
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
I bought mirrors edge for ps3 and a shower rack thing meant for shampoo and stuff, but i bought it for shower beers.. cause my shower had no shelves and i had to hold my beer the entire time.
you drink beer in the shower?
is that a common thing? My coworker told us she did that and we all think she's a nut
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010   #1570
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
4 bottles of pop and 4 steaks
GTA Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010   #1571
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
you drink beer in the shower?
is that a common thing? My coworker told us she did that and we all think she's a nut

It's only not a common thing because most people aren't smart enough to do it! If i have any beer at all and i need a shower, i'll always take one in. Even straight before work, and ESPECIALLy straight after work. I think it's the contrast of the hot shower and the icy cold beer that makes it so orgasmically better. I love shower beers!
Old 05-10-2010   #1572
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
yea well this lady drinks exclusively in the tub/shower. She's 39 and still lives with her parents and they don't "allow" her to drink so she sneaks beers in and drinks in the bathtub. lol so that's why we think she's a nut. (among other things she does/says)
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010   #1573
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Ummm yeah thats a pretty weird excuse :S But seriously, if you enjoy beer, take a beer to your next shower. It's orgasmic. Im even a fan of the Shower Beer page on facebook, which shows how much i like it cause im only fans of very few, super excellent things.
Old 05-23-2010   #1574
voodoo
Highland Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Bought a used paperback copy of George Orwell's 1984 on ebay about an hour ago. Also gonna bid on a copy of Animal Farm and see if I get it.
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010   #1575
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

I bought a ticket to Beerfest at my mates uni the other day. Was a gooood night. I also got a new laptop last week, but my parents payed for that as an early 21st bday present, so i dont think that counts cause i didnt buy it. It's an i7, 640gb hdd, 4gb ram, etc.