Old 04-03-2014   #1
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
What are you listening to?

I think this thread fell between the cracks with the reorganisation of the forum, so I thought I'd start it again

Killerfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014   #2
j_harvill

j_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of lightj_harvill is a glorious beacon of light
Tool-pushit
Old 04-03-2014   #3
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
some o' dis tastiness:

You sure the thread disappeared?
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014   #4
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Killerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to beholdKillerfist is a splendid one to behold
Yeah I checked everywhere and used the search function aswell, I think some other threads are gone too.. about the last movie you've seen for example
Old 04-04-2014   #5
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Im also listening to Arctic Monkeys newest album and im surprised at how much i like it, if anyone knows of similar sounding albums let me know because im shit at music and the closest i can think of is the odd white stripes song :/
Old 04-04-2014   #6
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

the last shadow puppets are pretty similar

Alex turner (the lead singer of arctic monkeys) also has a few songs of his own (check the album submarine)

Oh and you should definitely check the black keys too if you haven't already (brothers album for example) it's a little different from Arctic monkeys but I think you'll like that aswell.
Old 04-05-2014   #7
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute

Been listening to a lot of St. Vincent since last summer. Huge crush on her and her guitar playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post
Im also listening to Arctic Monkeys newest album and im surprised at how much i like it, if anyone knows of similar sounding albums let me know because im shit at music and the closest i can think of is the odd white stripes song :/

They're my favourite band, can't wait to see them next month. Crazy how big they are getting in the states now.

Oh and I'll echo Killerfist's suggestion of Black Keys, check out the Stone Roses self-titled album too.

Last edited by Lynk; 04-05-2014 at 04:36 AM..
Lynk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014   #8
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute

One of my favorite songs ever
Old 04-06-2014   #9
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I seem to be going through a bit of a 90s Alternative phase spurred on thanks to me finding the soundtrack CD for Dumb & Dumber, trying to find some lesser known stuff, shit load of bands in that scene that seemed to release stuff and just vanish, currently listening through whatever stuff I can find from tribe:

Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014   #10
Killerfist
Arms Dealer
Addicted Member

Just recently a friend of mine introduced me to this great artist

Can't get enough of this
Old 04-21-2014   #11
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Old 04-21-2014   #12
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014   #13
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfist View Post
the last shadow puppets are pretty similar
Alex turner (the lead singer of arctic monkeys) also has a few songs of his own (check the album submarine)

Oh and you should definitely check the black keys too if you haven't already (brothers album for example) it's a little different from Arctic monkeys but I think you'll like that aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk View Post
Been listening to a lot of St. Vincent since last summer. Huge crush on her and her guitar playing.

They're my favourite band, can't wait to see them next month. Crazy how big they are getting in the states now.

Oh and I'll echo Killerfist's suggestion of Black Keys, check out the Stone Roses self-titled album too.
Finally got a chance to sit down and download some ting and thanks for these suggestions, having a listen now Recognise a few Black Keys songs from films and FIFA.

Back to revision I go!