Old 01-06-2012   #1
Jimmy.
Banned
Banned

Jimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enough
All about Web Designing

ALL ABOUT WEB Designing

This is a small topic I compiled that contains basic knowledge and resources on Web Designing and related tasks.

Free Forum Hosting
*INVISIONFREE: Invisionfree is a free Forum hosting designed by Zathyus Network Resources that allows you to create your own free forum for community related tasks and uses. It allows you to customize your Forum with themes, codes, mods and many more.

*ZETABOARDS: Made by the same team behind invisionfree. This supports a quite more number of features like infinite users, subforums and themes.

*PROPHPBB: Runs on PHPBB 2 allowing you to customize from ready made templates.

*Forumotion: Runs both on PHPBB and Invision. Again allows you to choose from custom skins and templates.

PAID Forum Hosting

*INVISION POWER BOARD
*PHPBB 3
*VBULLETIN

Free Web Hosting

*000WEBHOST
*110MB

Free Image Hosting

*IMGUR
*TINYPIC
*IMAGESHACK
*PHOTOBUCKET

Free Sigs and Avatar Hosting

*KZEMO.COM
*SIGN N AVATAR.
*GTAHole

Please not that I've the best hosting sites I could. Please point out more helpful sites and you'll be added to credits.
Jimmy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012   #2
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Is this topic google search approved?
Old 01-06-2012   #3
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Has this been stolen from another forum?
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012   #4
Jimmy.
Banned
Banned

Jimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enoughJimmy. will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Has this been stolen from another forum?
For god's sake, No! I compiled it.
Jimmy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015   #5
Hacker379
I'm not a hacker

Hacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enough
BUMP of God's
This liked to help to improve the forum's activity, but too bad all of His threads was directly copied from GTAForums.
Hacker379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015   #6
Thomas B.
Loyal Member

Thomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to allThomas B. is a name known to all
this has nothing to do with web design lol
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015   #7
thenotsogoodtrickster
fuck
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud of
stop mentioning gtaforums
Old 09-05-2015   #8
Hacker379
I'm not a hacker

Hacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enough
Old story trickster, i am unbanned in GTAForums anyways.
Old 09-06-2015   #9
thenotsogoodtrickster
fuck
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud ofthenotsogoodtrickster has much to be proud of
you should be over it by now, stop bringing it up
Old 09-06-2015   #10
Hacker379
I'm not a hacker

Now stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenotsogoodtrickster View Post
stop mentioning gtaforums
You're the one started this, i only said his topics was "Clone of the ones from GTAForums" nothing else. i did'nt refered my past or my ban issue, that's it?
Old 09-06-2015   #11
thenotsogoodtrickster
fuck
Loyal Member

ur still talking about it
Old 09-06-2015   #12
Hacker379
I'm not a hacker

:hacker379:
Old 01-28-2016   #13
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
FASCINATING SHIT, HANCELUI
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016   #14
Hacker379
I'm not a hacker

nice tutorial hacker
Old 01-30-2016   #15
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
hi hacker i have a totally off topic question for you: i saw a post on 9gag (sorry, i was bored) from a guy from tabriz who posted a picture of a little pizza and a can of coca cola (كوكا كولا). i thought coca cola wasnt sold in iran and that you guys produce your own brand of soft drinks. are we being lied to? or is that because the sanctions on iran have been lifted?

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote