Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Off Topic & Unrelated
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
Hacker379
Rᴇɢɪsᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ Usᴇʀ
Amateur Member

Hacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enough
Cool [TUT|PS] How to Create Long Shadow (Material) Pictures

How to Create Long Shadow (Material) Pictures

The tutorial show you to have to create long shadows for pictures . this technique is called "Design Material"

Requirements

Any Version of Photoshop (CS6 ,CC &..)

Example :

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This tutorial is made by me if anybody did'nt understand it , they can use the tutorial above the spoiler

1-First Create or choose any image or material & choose any font you wish
Choose the horizontal type tool in your photoshop & write something like seen in the image in white

Click to View the Image

2-Right click on your layer & then click "Duplicate Layer"

Click to View the Image

3-Click on the "T" blip near the layer & change of the it (the duplicated one) because we are creating shadows we are making it black

Click to View the Image

4-Go to the "Edit" section & click "Free Transform"

Click to View the Image

5-Like seen in the game add 1 pixel to the each "X" & "Y" section

Click to View the Image

6-Now all you have to do is to click these buttons repeatly SHIFT+CTRL+ALT+T & your shadow will be appear.continue this & your shadow will be longer

Click to View the Image

7-Click & hold the SHIFT button & go and click the first duplicated layer (GTAGaming Copy)

Click to View the Image

8-Go to the "Layer" section & click on the "Merge Layers" & your layers will be merged

Click to View the Image

The rest is now up to you , just merge all the layers & save your work

Good Luck!

Click to the spoiler to view the old unedited topic

Download the following Video , watch & learn the steps carefully.
Video Size : 3MB
Video Time : 3:25 Minutes
Download the video from Here
The video was made by "Samadi Pour" on XPerian Forums (special thanks to him)

Last edited by Hacker379; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:48 AM..
Hacker379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2
Japisee
Veteran Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
so nothing was made by you and you just posted his tutorial
Japisee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3
Hacker379
Rᴇɢɪsᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ Usᴇʀ
Amateur Member

Hacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enoughHacker379 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japisee View Post
so nothing was made by you and you just shared his tutorial
Fixed it for you .

Yes,the video is not by me I only wanted to share it with you.
if there is something wrong in the thread I can delete it,

EDIT : in few minutes I made a tutorial myself .

Last edited by Hacker379; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:38 AM..
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #4
Japisee
Veteran Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
thank you for the turitorrial @hacker my windows xp can't not download video's
Japisee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #5
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
nice tut hac gj on it
eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Hours Ago   #6
Thomas B.
Loyal Member

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Can you help me do this in gimp pls
Thomas B. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Hours Ago   #7
Hacker379
Rᴇɢɪsᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ Usᴇʀ
Amateur Member

I don't used "GIMP" before . I don't have any knowledge on that .

EDIT : Maybe this will help ya.