Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Tips, Cheats & Strategies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2008   #16
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Coco View Post
Weapon set 1 (I think) is professional weapons, Deagle, M4, MP5 thing, etc

Weapon set 2 is more gangsterish, like Uzi, Glock, AK's and the like.
I bet you to it, I already updated the cheat list with the weapons you get.
Old 06-26-2008   #17
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
482-555-0100
Restore health, armor, and ammo.

Putting this cheat in while in a car will fix your car back to its orignal condition
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #18
Noblemight
Newbie Member

Noblemight is an unknown quantity at this point
ZIT! is not a cheat.

The ZIT feature in the game doesn't count as a cheat. The game practically feeds it to you. And the 'spawn tursimo' cheat, jeez why didn't they create an infernus one instead? I honestly want to know if anyone is lazy enough to use that.
Noblemight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #19
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Has anyone stumbled upon a new cheat yet? It's a little disappointing that no new ones have been uncovered yet (almost 3 months since release).
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008   #20
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRussell89 View Post
Has anyone stumbled upon a new cheat yet? It's a little disappointing that no new ones have been uncovered yet (almost 3 months since release).
Hmm it doesen't seem that anybody has yet...
Old 07-25-2008   #21
danhex

danhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished roaddanhex is on a distinguished road
nope not yet, maybe with out xbox exclusive 360 DLC we will get some cheats ::shrugs in disapointment::
danhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008   #22
alisdairmac
GTAComplete.com

alisdairmac is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
Does Change Weather not work for anyone else?
I went on one website with the Change Weather cheat, typed it in my phone, didn't work. Wen't onto another website, typed that one in, worked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRussell89 View Post
Well, they will all pop up around october time. Like in San Andreas, new cheats were brought out 5 months after it's release. THE BEST CHEATS!

Last edited by alisdairmac; 08-04-2008 at 12:10 PM..
alisdairmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008   #23
Rocker-5
Banned
Banned

Rocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these partsRocker-5 is infamous around these parts
i wonder if there will be more cheats on the PC version of the game..

hhhhhmmm.....
Rocker-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009   #24
SanFan
Don't try, you'll die!

SanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the roughSanFan is a jewel in the rough
this has never been done with the past games. I mean adding cheats after release... so I doubt they will.
SanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009   #25
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
So no new cheats for the console versions, huh? I was really hoping for a pedestrian riot cheat. I think I'd have a lot more fun with the game while not playing online...sigh.
Old 01-23-2009   #26
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
It seems to be no new cheats, I miss some those cool cheats from SA & VC...
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009   #27
Johnny-Z

I've updated this topic with all confirmed cheat codes for The Lost and Damned.
Old 02-22-2009   #28
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation There are more cheats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny-Z View Post
GTA:IV official cheat list
For PS3, Xbox 360 and PC

Hello guys! It has been some time since I made a topic on this forum so I thought I should make another, I am going to list all the cheats in GTA IV for both the Xbox 360 and PS3.
Cheats in GTA IV may be activated via the ingame cell phone by calling the numbers listed here.

Cheat codes,
cell phone codes
Note; Entering cheats may disable certain Xbox Live acheivements.

----
482-555-0100
Restore health, armor, and ammo.
Note: Putting this cheat in while in a car will fix your car back to its orignal condition

362-555-0100
Restore armour.

486-555-0100
Get a selection of weapons. (baseball bat, grenades, M4, MP5, pistol, RPG and sniper rifle)

486-555-0150
Get another selection of weapons. (AK-47, knife, Molotov Cocktails, pistol, RPG, sniper rifle and Uzi)

.267-555-0100
Remove wanted level.

.267-555-0150
Raise wanted level.

468-555-0100
Change weather.

359-555-0100
Spawn an Annihiliator.

938-555-0100
Spawn a Jetmax.

625-555-0100
Spawn an NRG-900.

625-555-0150
Spawn a Sanchez.

227-555-0100
Spawn an FIB Buffalo.

227-555-0175
Spawn a Comet.

227-555-0147
Spawn a Turismo.

227-555-0142
Spawn a Cognoscenti.

227-555-0168
Spawn a SuperGT.

948-555-0100
Song information. Call this number while you are in a car to get the information of the current song that is playing on the radio.

Website codes:
Type these into the ingame internet.

www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com
Type this into the ingame internet and it will display the map loacations for Weapons, health, armor, vehicles, pigeons, ramp/stunt, and entertainment locations.

The Lost and Damned cheat codes
These cheats are official for The Lost and Damned, to activate them, type them into your ingame cell phone.

826-555-0150
Spawn Burrito

245-555-0125
Spawn Double T

245-555-0199
Spawn Hakuchou

245-555-0150
Spawn Hexer

245-555-0100
Spawn Innovation

826-555-0100
Spawn Slamvan

From GameFAQ's

These cheats the official cheats (and confirmed) for the PS3, Xbox 360 ans PC versions of GTA:IV, I hope this helps you if you do not already know the cheats to this game.
Also members may contribute by posting any new cheat codes as/if they become available.

The Lost and Damned Cheat Codes

Same as GTA IV CHEATS

Give Armor
362-555-0100

Gives Health, Armor And Ammo
482-555-0100

Lower Wanted Level
267-555-0100

Raise Wanted Level
267-555-0150

Weapon Package #1
486-555-0150

Weapon Package #2
486-555-0100

Last edited by zeeshan810; 02-22-2009 at 10:54 AM..
zeeshan810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009   #29
Johnny-Z

They are already posted, I won't bother adding the ones that were for the origional release of GTA:IV under the sub-heading The Lost and Damned.
Old 02-26-2009   #30
Classicalkris
Newbie Member

Classicalkris can only hope to improve
Great, or u can serch on google after "GTA IV Cheats"..
Classicalkris is offline   Reply With Quote