Old 05-15-2008   #1
The Commander

The Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enough
Another Glitch/Bug

Not sure if this has been posted, But ive only just started playing the game and got up to the mission for Vlada (Or how ever you spell it) where you have to throw something through the window of the chinese shop because he wont pay protection money. Well I couldnt find anything to throw through the window so I just shot the right one with my pistol and he came running out and so on, when he went back into his shop I tried running jump through the broken window and he climbed inside. When I went to the back of the shop where the black and white tiled floor is he fell through it and fell for like 10 seconds and screamed then just respawned at the back of the shop with no damage... I know this could happen in the older GTA games but it would look like R* missed a spot where theres no model collision detection or something. (Or your not ment to get in that shop?)
The Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #2
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Yeah. I don't think you were meant to get in there.

Also...Satanic post number.
Glanerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #3
The Commander

The Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enoughThe Commander will become famous soon enough
lol, number of the beast.
The Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008   #4
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
How did you manage to get in?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote