Old 02-01-2009   #46
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
The Comet sounds and looks great this time around. It really just does have a nice purr to the engine.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009   #47
MurdererMarv
Psychotic Lurker

MurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enough
I love the zombie, I love cruising around on it.
MurdererMarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009   #48
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
My favorite cars are the beater sabre and beater vigero, the stallion, dukes, contender, bobcat, zombie, freeway, and (possibly the most), the faction. They are all fun and I have one parked all over. The best out of those would porbably be the Faction, Stallion, and zombie/ freeway. The faction is a fun car, good power, good handling, and looks good to boot. Looks best in white, black, or red with glass t-tops. The stallion is great as well, It feels lighter than some of the other muscle cars, and looks kick-ass in bright green. The bikes are good for cruising.
Old 02-02-2009   #49
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
I love Brucie's Huntley Sport. It's yellow and black. You can get it by taking a boat ride with him, then when you get back, go up the dock and his car will be there. You can't get the awesome paint job anywhere else.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009   #50
wwecruz

wwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enoughwwecruz will become famous soon enough
I LOVE the Sabre GT. It's like a cross between a Ford Mustang and some Dodge muscle car. It's crazy fast, easy to handle, and it has some of the sweetest paint jobs. I have three of them saved at two safehouses.

wwecruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009   #51
MurdererMarv
Psychotic Lurker

MurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enoughMurdererMarv will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Payne 2k8 View Post
I love Brucie's Huntley Sport. It's yellow and black. You can get it by taking a boat ride with him, then when you get back, go up the dock and his car will be there. You can't get the awesome paint job anywhere else.
The huntley is my favorite suv, has the best handelig and the best speed for a suv in the entire game.

Last edited by MurdererMarv; 02-03-2009 at 01:41 AM..
MurdererMarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009   #52
Anton
Kingpin
Newbie Member

Anton is on a distinguished roadAnton is on a distinguished road
After playing the game some more I have to say that my favorite car now is the Benefactor Schafter. The modified version looks stunning in black, but what I like about it is that for a four door saloon it's powerful with a nice sounding engine, plus it resembles a Mercedes Benz!
Anton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009   #53
Slevin
Newbie Member

Slevin is on a distinguished roadSlevin is on a distinguished road
Turismo for me. I don't even need to keep them in my garage. All I need to do is jack one of them from Grotti's autostore near your safehouse in Algonquin...
Slevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009   #54
signorekai
Newbie Member

signorekai is an unknown quantity at this point
SultanRS for me. It looks wicked. Fiercely wicked.
signorekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009   #55
jim_genius5

jim_genius5 is on a distinguished roadjim_genius5 is on a distinguished roadjim_genius5 is on a distinguished road
Stallion, Comet and Sultan RS. I also like the Sentinel but I'm usually wasting my time on the Stallion. Trailer 2 really made it a sweetheart .
jim_genius5 is offline   Reply With Quote