Old 05-16-2008   #31
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
the Bullet or a normal Buffalo would be awesome if it was in the game, Speed+Torque+Muscle HP= Ultimate driving machine
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #32
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
i love that car the BUllet!
raikkonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009   #33
GtaIVAddict
Banned
Banned

GtaIVAddict can only hope to improve
Infernu is definitely my favourite.
GtaIVAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009   #34
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Mine is dukes, i love the handling which drift, i also love the vehicles that have drift handling
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009   #35
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
I adore the Sabre GT. It looks great, it feels great and it sounds even better. But mostly I drive a Cavalcade or Huntley because they're all over the place. I also like the Crown Victoria modelled taxi and police cruiser.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009   #36
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
I will say it's a three way tie between the Sultan RS, the Sentinal XS and the Futo GT. They are all great cars. Speed, handling etc. they have it all.
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009   #37
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
I think the DF8-90 is a great car. It has a pretty nice speed, handles great and makes a lovely sound.
When I (attempt to) drift, i usually use a Turismo or a Banshee. Haven't tried all the cars just yet, but so far: those two are the best drifting cars.
Old 01-17-2009   #38
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Wow, this topic was dug up from months ago!

Anyway, on-topic, my favourite cars are the Turismo and Infernus (Speed+Style), my favourite bike is the PCJ 600 or NRG 900 (Again, speed plus style!), and my favourite boats are the Squalo and Dinghy (Stylish!), and last but not least, my favourite Heliopter is the Annhilator (of course!).
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009   #39
Offended_by_Everything
Social Justice Warrior

Offended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond reputeOffended_by_Everything has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtaIVAddict View Post
Infernu is definitely my favourite.
You have to stop bumping old topics with these posts. Don't post in a topic that has not been active for over two weeks, unless it really adds to the topic (for example, if there are new developments in what is being discussed). You've been breaking a lot of rules since you got here, so please read the forum rules, or you might get infraction points and eventually get banned.
Old 01-17-2009   #40
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
well I don't know if were continuing this or not, but, my favorite car is probably either the Dukes or the Vigero, or even the Stallion. I love muscle cars!
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009   #41
JC
PhD, MSc, BSc

JC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enoughJC will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
i think my infernus is broke, no matter how many times i go in the pay n spray it will not change colour, its stuck on some crappy black/green pearly look, i want it yellow or orange
Does that spawn once without cheats?

If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Malcolm X
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009   #42
GTASynch

GTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enoughGTASynch will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan444 View Post
Does that spawn once without cheats?
The Infernus? It spawns like any other GTA vehicle.
On my second play-through, I found one while still
on Broker/Dukes! Just drive a like-vehicle around.
They also spawn like crazy during the street races.
XBox 360, no cheats.

============================

Back on topic, I love the PMP-600, but also the Comet.
Mainly I'm on NRG's if playing GTA:IV.

GTASynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009   #43
Anton
Kingpin
Newbie Member

Anton is on a distinguished roadAnton is on a distinguished road
My favorite has to be the Huntley Sport, brutal looks, easy to handle, quick accelaration and a beautiful sounding engine. Also it is the spitting image of the Range Rover Sport. However were it not for the Huntley Sport I would say either the Ubermacht Sentinel or Ubermacht Oracle XS were my favorites, as well.
Anton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009   #44
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
The Comet.
It has amazing speed, and i can handle it VERY well.
Old 02-01-2009   #45
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
wow, i regret posting this thread with those cheezy words i wrote!
raikkonen is offline   Reply With Quote