Old 05-15-2008   #16
J-Star
Two Three Four

J-Star is on a distinguished roadJ-Star is on a distinguished road
There isn't a car I don't love in this game.

Though I have a strange attatchment to the Futo.

I use the Comet for everything else though.
J-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #17
pitchshifter_psi
Hey Snake, there are lasers there.

pitchshifter_psi is infamous around these partspitchshifter_psi is infamous around these partspitchshifter_psi is infamous around these parts
suprised no one has mentioned the turismo yet. I love this car.. feels amazing to handle and can go damn fast too. whenever i use it i feel as if im playing PGR.. weird.
Old 05-15-2008   #18
WheresMalik
Please and Hate Yourself

WheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enoughWheresMalik will become famous soon enough
You guys got it all wrong...

it's all about the Marbella (I think, haha) and the Emperor. Why? How friggin cool does it feel to take turns going 20+ in those things, swinging its ass into the other lane straight out of...pretty much every 80's and early 90's action movie. You know, the one where the hero is chasing after the villain, disregarding all rules of the road,driving on the wrong side of the road, taking turns much too fast but still pulling it off and making it look awesome etc etc.

Besides those 2 and next up we have the lil tuner cars like the Blista, Uranus (3rd best car in the game, btw), Futo.

After that...hmm, I don't know. But, the Marbella is my favorite car in the game.

Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
Marley

All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own.
Goethe
WheresMalik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #19
TheJordanJames
MUFC
Amateur Member

TheJordanJames is on a distinguished roadTheJordanJames is on a distinguished road
Yes its an amazing car, along with the Sultan RS
TheJordanJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #20
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
Futo is the car in Initial D! right?
raikkonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #21
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikkonen View Post
Futo is the car in Initial D! right?
i had no idea what Initial D was, but i looked it up and found the car, yes it is a Toyota Corrola AE86 lookalike
Old 05-15-2008   #22
plazaskater
PS3/Xbox 360 Owner

plazaskater is on a distinguished roadplazaskater is on a distinguished roadplazaskater is on a distinguished road
Banshee, Infernus, And Sabre GT for power. Patriot And Huntley Sport because i think they look pretty cool. PMP 600 and feltzer because they look nice. And A NRG-900 when i feel like stunting
plazaskater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #23
Strike.

Strike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enoughStrike. will become famous soon enough
The Patriot for cause it's pretty much identical to a Hummer, the Comet for it's speed and the Dukes cause it's just an awesome muscle car.
Strike. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #24
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
I love the Uranus so much because it's based off of the car I own, a late '80s early '90s fox body mustang.

The FIB Buffalo is my second favorite car, because it is based off of the charger which looks so awesome. (Not to mention I can spawn it anytime I want with cheats and it doesn't even disable my achievements.
Old 05-15-2008   #25
X-reS
Looks better in real life.

X-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to beholdX-reS is a splendid one to behold
I like the GTA counter part to the Lexus. I forgot what it is called.
Old 05-16-2008   #26
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
i had no idea what Initial D was, but i looked it up and found the car, yes it is a Toyota Corrola AE86 lookalike
It's an anime or manga! about racing cars! look it up! you'll find the futo!
raikkonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008   #27
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Love the Futo cause of Initial D
Sultan RS love the blow out valve noise
sentinel (modded like the mafia one from GTA III) reminds me of the mafia one which was my all time favorite
and of course the comet, infernus, and banshee for their speed
Old 05-16-2008   #28
scott
....whuuuut?

scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
Anime drifting cartoon. The Futo os meant to be the GT-Apex..and it's fucking awesome.
Old 05-16-2008   #29
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Anime drifting cartoon. The Futo os meant to be the GT-Apex..and it's fucking awesome.
Well the GT-Apex is a Toyota Corrola AE86... but i guess you were just being more specfic on the trim.

Anyhoo, it is awesome, not that i would want one in real life though... too old (my next car should be newer than my current, not atleast 10 years older )
Old 05-16-2008   #30
scott
....whuuuut?

scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of
Yeah they are oooold now.

Sultan RS is definitely my favourite. SOOOOOO fast!