Old 05-15-2008   #1
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
PMP 600

Cool Car

Last edited by raikkonen; 02-03-2009 at 05:44 AM..
raikkonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #2
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
The Sentinel for me. Super classy and plenty of power. I always have sentinels and comets out the front of my safehouses.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #3
Buddah_Lova
4/29/08

Buddah_Lova is an unknown quantity at this point
sultan rs, cavalcade, patriot
Buddah_Lova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #4
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
please specify what do you like on that particular car/cars!
Old 05-15-2008   #5
vveaponx
Newbie Member

vveaponx is on a distinguished roadvveaponx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikkonen View Post
I adore this car, it feels brute and muscular, its huge but not like those bulky escalades and lincolns! I just feel this car! It's boxy but it looks good! I think its cooler than its real counterpart the chrysler 300. what car do you adore in this game? Anyone?
The PMP 600 gained alot of kudos from me yesterday when a friend and I took it and drove the beast thru the roller coaster (Screamer). I wish I could have taken a picture of the car. Completely demolished.
Old 05-15-2008   #6
raikkonen

aww! you wrecked my dream car!! ahaha what car do you have on your garage?
Old 05-15-2008   #7
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Futo/Futo GT - Speed and Agility
Sultan/Sultan RS - Looks, Speed and Agility
Merit, and the Taxi and Police Car that looks like the Merit - i think they look cool, and are pretty good to drive

Cars i have saved are:
Comet, Sultan (with spoiler and hoodvent, but not RS), Sultan RS, Futo GT, Fully White Cognocetti, Super GT, Infernus, Dukes (with rear spoilers and Air Intake thing)
Old 05-15-2008   #8
raikkonen

nc cars! Lukey!
Old 05-15-2008   #9
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
The only car I ever tried to keep was an orange infernus. Sry to be obvious but i think that car is wicked. Tyres got blown in a cop chase tho n I had to ditch it for another car.
dillinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #10
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
i think my infernus is broke, no matter how many times i go in the pay n spray it will not change colour, its stuck on some crappy black/green pearly look, i want it yellow or orange
Old 05-15-2008   #11
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
Hmm, let's see.

Dukes--It's big, it's powerful, it's fast as hell. The handling sucks, but I found one in a pearlescent red and it just looked stunning.

Banshee--It looks great, it's got loads of performance and it's a powerslider's dream come true--it's remarkably easy to hang the tail out in this car and it's very controllable.

Merit - It's an attractive car, and it's solid in just about every respect with no major faults, and it's common enough that you can find them pretty easily.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #12
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
Shitzu NRG 900 "Ruff Ryder".

What, I need to explain why? why?
Just look at the damn thing.
It's a beast. Made me win every race I ever did.

Last edited by ChiTheDesigner; 05-15-2008 at 03:37 PM..
ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #13
jayuk2

jayuk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
All i need is a Sentinal (320 Bmw), Huntley Sport (Range rover sport)
jayuk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #14
chrissytrow
Newbie Member

chrissytrow is an unknown quantity at this point
Even though this may seem like the obvious answer, Infernus for speed and handling.

But when I'm in the mood I do love to cruise in lots of different cars, I love the Merits, and Cavalcades

especially the one you get the sniper rifle from, from the first Playboy X mission, cause it's got black rims
Old 05-15-2008   #15
Yellow_sentinel
hello there

Yellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished road
The Sentinel. Duh. This baby is more beautiful than it ever has been in previous GTA games. <3
Yellow_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote