Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2008   #76
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
Police boat spawn needs serious adjustment. I was hiding by the edge of the water for ages, with a 5* Wanted Level; no boats. The second I was in the water, they appeared behind the barge, and then another 3 spawned from nowhere.
they don't chase u in boats unless ur actually driving a boat, so even if u drive in the boat and suddenly get out of it, the police bots stop chasing u
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #77
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeshil View Post
I miss how you can do much damage to the cars using the Baseball Bat as in Vice City or San Andreas. The only damage you can really do to cars in GTA4 with Melee weapons is break the windshield and even that does seem hard to achieve
actually, due to the new physcis engine, the damage doesn't POP-up like in older GTAS. In gtaiv u can actually dent cars, just hit it enough and u can see the dents
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #78
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
No, they chase you when you're swimming. You have played it, right?

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008   #79
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I agree with CB, I can be at water level but not in it, the ramps at Happiness Island. And there'll be no boats at all. Second the swimming animation pops up: boats, lots of them. On the plus side, if you get in a new boat they're not as suspicious of you, and you can get pretty close until the circle centres on you again.
Old 06-01-2008   #80
Koolio

Koolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura aboutKoolio has a spectacular aura about
i miss the fun of the old games, i dont want realism all the time, and i wish people would stop using it as an excuse for missing things