Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2008   #46
Klone

Klone is on a distinguished roadKlone is on a distinguished road
hmm, I never noticed that they were on the back.
Old 05-16-2008   #47
calumn
fingerless glove

calumn has a little shameless behaviour in the past
the thing that really bothered me was not being able to use a 'Dashboard' camera angle, or even the classical 'Top Down' view.

although the top down view was never actually discussed in any preview/Rockstar. it would have been a nice feature to see... and i was upset that I couldnt look through Niko's eyes whilst driving.

and dogs, i also heard a K-9 unit was being introduced into the game? i probably dreamt this up, but worth mentioning,

and what really, really, really disappointed me... was the fact that i couldn't use a cheat to spawn the Rhino. (tank)
the Rhino was one of the best features of any GTA game, hours of endless fun...

- calumn
Old 05-16-2008   #48
calumn
fingerless glove

calumn has a little shameless behaviour in the past
oh... and the chainsaw?
anyone, anyone miss that?

- calumn
Old 05-16-2008   #49
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
there is no cheat for a tank, because there is no tank, and rightly so. there are no tanks in NYC. - i personally am glad to see the back of the Rhino and Jetpack

chainsaw on the other hand yeah, would have been nice to have a wider selection of hand objects, i saw a pedestrian with a Wrench, and i made him drop it but Niko couldn't pick it up, that was upsetting, i wanted to go smacking people round the head with a wrench, remeber in VC when you could get a screwdriver, hammer, meat cleaver etc
Old 05-16-2008   #50
upstateelehant
Newbie Member

upstateelehant is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
chainsaw on the other hand yeah, would have been nice to have a wider selection of hand objects, i saw a pedestrian with a Wrench, and i made him drop it but Niko couldn't pick it up, that was upsetting, i wanted to go smacking people round the head with a wrench, remeber in VC when you could get a screwdriver, hammer, meat cleaver etc
Thats what I miss, and for the most part (maybe minus the chainsaw) all those tools are realistic for the area. Trashcans would be fun to pick up, or crow bars, blow torch (from the industrial yard), shop brooms, ANYTHING lol. Maybe the DLC can help out with that. I wonder if R* actually reads forums to see what the people want?
upstateelehant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #51
Benjamin666
Newbie Member

Benjamin666 is infamous around these partsBenjamin666 is infamous around these parts
I think the disapoointments are the lack of weapons and that Kate/Roman has to die.

Last edited by .:Mouldy Punk:.; 05-18-2008 at 08:39 AM..
Benjamin666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #52
cyril
Look, I'm strokin' my weiner

cyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished roadcyril is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin666 View Post
I think the disapoointments are the lack of weapons and that Kate/Roman has to die.
I just logged in from 2min. and it's the 2nd post I see which contains spoilers,
use [ SPOILER ]text [/ SPOILER ] when you want to talk about the storyline. f*ck!?
cyril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #53
TheKTC
Newbie Member

TheKTC is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, a moderator should definitely remove that post above, before it ruins someone's day.
TheKTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #54
MurphySk8

MurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished roadMurphySk8 is on a distinguished road
He's done this in at least ten threads, and I've reported him, but he's just going to keep doing it, because he's a prick and he likes watching us get angry.

He knows about spoiler tags, he's just posting this same spoiler in every thread for the sake of ruining the game for other people.

Last edited by MurphySk8; 05-17-2008 at 06:20 PM..
MurphySk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #55
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphySk8 View Post
He's done this in at least ten threads, and I've reported him, but he's just going to keep doing it, because he's a prick and he likes watching us get angry.

He knows about spoiler tags, he's just posting this same spoiler in every thread for the sake of ruining the game for other people.
the moderators all seem to have vanished, i reported him also, he even said the same thing in the Offtopic Forum in a thread about Death Metal...
Old 05-17-2008   #56
Yellow_sentinel
hello there

Yellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished road
God fucking damn it. My ending just got fucking spoiled. Way to go. I wanted to take my time and slowly progress and complete the storyline, this is why I hadn't completed it yet. FUCK.
Yellow_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #57
TheKTC
Newbie Member

TheKTC is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember when the plot twist in San Andreas got ruined for me because someone wrote it in all caps in a subject title. Bad times.
TheKTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #58
Yellow_sentinel
hello there

Yellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished roadYellow_sentinel is on a distinguished road
Isn't this asshole banned yet? Christ.
Yellow_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008   #59
.:Mouldy Punk:.

.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of.:Mouldy Punk:. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
the moderators all seem to have vanished, i reported him also, he even said the same thing in the Offtopic Forum in a thread about Death Metal...
Not vanished, it's just difficult to keep up with all the posts and reports made on the forums.

Anyways, I've banned him for a week, if he still does it when he comes back, we'll get a permanent ban. If you guys see any more of his posts that are full of spoilers, or anybody else for that matter. Please report it and we'll try and get to it as soon as possible.

Hosted on ImgBin.Org | Happy Easter...ish
.:Mouldy Punk:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008   #60
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
I'm making this post fully knowledgeable that you can't post in threads that haven't been posted in for more than a week. But I just thought of something and seemed pointless starting a whole new one when this one has 4 pages already;

But anyway, I guess I'm a little saddened that you can't cause major pile-ups or collisions like in previous GTA's. The Peds seem all too careful now, which is a good thing as it adds to the realism, but I don't know about you, but I loved stopping a car in the middle of the highway in SA and watching unknowing victims ploughing into each other at breakneck speeds. I hope to have a Crazy Drivers and Peds Run Red Lights cheats soon so I can have that maniacal fun once again.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote