Old 05-13-2008   #1
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
Post Skateparks Here

I found some pretty good skatebparks around liberty city, and most of them are based off of real ones 2 (R*'s attention to detail)

1. Broker Banks
Based off of the Brooklyn Banks
Located directly under the bridge in Algonquin in Fishmarket South, it should straight from the downhill road at the sides of the bridge entrance, look for the Graffiti "Backside Skateboards", it should be inside the barriers

2. Golden Piers Skate Park
Based off of Chelsea Piers skatepark
Located in the Meat Quarter, go down the road till u see GOLDEN PIERS, and head around the building and u should see it off in the distance, its on a pier and the entrance is near the sides and back

fun fact?: Backside Skateboards looks like a spoof off of Plan B

Snap Map:
Click here to view the SnapMap

Last edited by rean2; 05-21-2008 at 05:24 PM..
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I've found 3 total, there's 2 of them off Union Drive West (one being Golden Piers, another is nearby).
Old 05-13-2008   #3
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
there should have skateboards in the game, it been in the air since GTA SA!
raikkonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #4
Poseidon417

Poseidon417 is an unknown quantity at this point
What's the point of them? I mean, there's no BMX bikes like in SA..
Poseidon417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #5
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
since there are really skateparks in NYC, they just put it in!!
raikkonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #6
Roxstein
HK343

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
I think it's cool that they're actually there. They're fun for NRG-900 stunts, but it would've been nice if they at least had peds using skateboards, even if they weren't ridable by Niko.

The city looks a little weird without any skateboarders and bicyclists.
Old 05-13-2008   #7
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
I just pull in on a Sanchez and do some mean stunts. Still can't do a double backflip though.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008   #8
rean2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
I've found 3 total, there's 2 of them off Union Drive West (one being Golden Piers, another is nearby).
hey wheres the 2nd one near Golden Piers? I'd add it but can't find it
Old 05-23-2008   #9
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxstein View Post
I think it's cool that they're actually there. They're fun for NRG-900 stunts, but it would've been nice if they at least had peds using skateboards, even if they weren't ridable by Niko.

The city looks a little weird without any skateboarders and bicyclists.
Bicycles are In the Downloadable content I believe i read it somewhere. Let me try and find it.
________
Vapir no2 review

Last edited by Patrucci; 02-25-2011 at 08:25 PM..
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008   #10
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
I just can picture Niko stepping on a skate and falling on his European butt.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008   #11
rean2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrucci View Post
Bicycles are In the Downloadable content I believe i read it somewhere. Let me try and find it.
that was a fake created by a fanboy
Old 07-21-2008   #12
geoffreyfleming

geoffreyfleming is an unknown quantity at this point
There is one well hidden away underneath the Broker bridge on the Alqgonuin side.
geoffreyfleming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008   #13
Trooper

Trooper is an unknown quantity at this point
coming from a real NYC BMXer id love to see the quarters and spines put into use.....oh and theres also one by burgershot off the pierside
Old 07-25-2008   #14
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
I found one skatepark while I was going for Flying Rat no. 57 in Algonquin, good to go on with a motorbike.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008   #15
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
These are the three I've found by myself. I think there are more though. And you shouldn't bump a 2 month old thread.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote