Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2008   #1
Pignoah
While you make pretty speeches.

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
Is everyone online shit?

I just play logically. And I always seem to win. People are silly.
Pignoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #2
NeikoownsLC
Satan's worker of the week.

NeikoownsLC is infamous around these partsNeikoownsLC is infamous around these parts
i'm 45-6 in gta race. And in most games I can't drive for Sh*t.
NeikoownsLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #3
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
You might be right, I've done well in races and come 1st or second in death matches and I don't consider myself a pro, especially in online gaming. I find it harder to win at team games but that could be because I'm with worse players.

I played one game of cops and crooks where the other team thrashed us. Although when we were the crooks the cops arrived before we could even find a vehicle. Bad luck there. :/
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #4
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
some people in GTA IV REALLY suck! like you hear about people actually getting STUCK in missions....the most i have retryed a mission in GTA IV has been 2... also people just suck at shooting online.
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #5
Pignoah

Pignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud ofPignoah has much to be proud of
I play mafiya work mostly. I alwawys see dudes either sit in their car, or get out and just start strafing and shooting. I'll duck behind my car, and blind shoot with a shotgun. ALWAYS WORKS.

It's just logic man, don't run away from cover.

@ Jakens: That just makes you sound lame.
Old 05-13-2008   #6
Ve3tro 021
VI ATG

Ve3tro 021 is an unknown quantity at this point
The lag does not help either, me and a friend was in a team death match and the host was killing everyone with like 2 bullet shots while it took the rest of us 10-15

Ve3tro 021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #7
Jakenz

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkComputer View Post

@ Jakens: That just makes you sound lame.

its jakenz, and hows that? im just specking the truth.. and that IS what this thread is about kinda

Old 05-13-2008   #8
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Yeah nobody utilizes cover.

Cops n Crooks is absolutely retarded if you do All for One. The cops will always get to you long before you can find a fucking car, and they always seem to have the best weapons.

Not to mention the fact that they don't understand that I'm telling them to stop the car so I can get out and not ride with a shitty driver.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #9
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by baleent View Post
Yeah nobody utilizes cover.

Cops n Crooks is absolutely retarded if you do All for One. The cops will always get to you long before you can find a fucking car, and they always seem to have the best weapons.

Not to mention the fact that they don't understand that I'm telling them to stop the car so I can get out and not ride with a shitty driver.
yea me and my boy were playing cops n crooks and i was the boss (it was only a 2 v 2 tho) and he just singlehandedly destroyed the cops while i ran away on foot cause there were no cars around when i finally got a car i somehow got a flat tire prob got shot at or soemthing i dont remember but i was driving extremely slow and they somehow never got to me and my teammate was on the other side of the map so he wasnt even protecting me in the end we won because they sucked so bad

and in turf war we destroyed the other team so bad that they quit early so that we couldnt even gain any rank from the win
also in most deathmatches i'm towards the top of the list
and only once i got destroyed in a deathmatch
Old 05-13-2008   #10
Pignoah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakenz View Post
its jakenz, and hows that? im just specking the truth.. and that IS what this thread is about kinda
Just the bit about failing missions. Some of them are genuinely difficult.
Old 05-13-2008   #11
NeikoownsLC
Satan's worker of the week.

NeikoownsLC is infamous around these partsNeikoownsLC is infamous around these parts
yeah they should have set prices. Sick of idiots quitting after they destroyed there cars. I shouldn't lose money cause you can't use the break.
NeikoownsLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #12
Jakenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkComputer View Post
Just the bit about failing missions. Some of them are genuinely difficult.
to be fair i cant say that i got stuck on many missions, only one that was hard for me is the one where u chase the train in broker then kill the guys, i took a few wrong turns.

like even the bank mission was easy for me done it 2nd try. died first time picking up someone after i swaped cars.

in my stats its 94 missions passed and 18 missions failed.....i just tried too hard lol. in EVERY gunfight i treat it like im playing a tom Cancey game lol

Old 05-13-2008   #13
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
I haven't ventured online yet, as I'm still trying to get used to the controls (and the new things, like taking cover). By the time I get online though I suspect most people out there will have improved significantly, and I'll have my ass handed to me just like in every other online game I've ever attempted.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008   #14
TheJordanJames
MUFC
Amateur Member

TheJordanJames is on a distinguished roadTheJordanJames is on a distinguished road
I play logically, and try to fight like you would in real life.

Some im hiding behind walls with my M16, and Shotgun etc..

And people can still kill me, or people just bust out an RPG.

Atleast when you go into the rooms without Auto Aim, then it's fair fights, most of the times.
TheJordanJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008   #15
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Most of the time I come first in Deathmatch and TDMs etc.
Only in Manual aim though. I hate auto-aim.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote