Old 05-16-2008   #16
silkyhorse
Newbie Member

silkyhorse is an unknown quantity at this point
LMFAO I had the same thing with her. She is crazy!
silkyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008   #17
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
kiki likes the comedy club and clothes from the russian store and im not sure about cars ive gone with shitty ones and she was like wow i guess your not doing well for urself and then with an expensive one she said this car is expensive and niko told her he got a "discount" haha
as for carmen i just wore a suit or modo clothing and brought a fancy car and took her to the club, superstar cafe in algonquin, or the strip club, she also liked it when i brought her to burger shot
Old 05-16-2008   #18
Hazer blade
The Gangsta
Banned

Hazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these parts
lol yeah kiki is crazy I wanted to crash the car and fly out the window when I was with her or just shoot her but she keeps my wanted level down so I forced myself to let her live.
Hazer blade is offline   Reply With Quote