Old 05-12-2008   #1
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Kiki - Psycho?

Anyon else had this problem, I call Kiki, she tells me we've seen too much of each other recently, right after the call ends she sends me a text saying she needs me now and wantes me to call her, so I do that, she says the same thing, call ends, a few seconds later I get a text off her demanding I take her on a date yet when I call her up she says we should take a break before seeing each other again, and then I get another text off her??
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #2
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
lol yea i dont go on like any dates with her but she still gets rid of my wanted level but i alwasy get the random texts from her saying she needs me and stuff
Old 05-12-2008   #3
scott
....whuuuut?

scott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud ofscott has much to be proud of
Yeah I get that aswell. I like the text you get with a picture of her ass (well, probably isnt), saying "is this the type of text you get from your cheap whores?!"
Old 05-12-2008   #4
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
It's probably just meant to be an accurate simulation of the craziness of some people. Just ignore the text messages and take her out in a couple of days time.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #5
piecake

piecake can only hope to improve
does she take away your wanted level? do any other burds do anything good?

piecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #6
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, Kiki is the chick who can lower your Wanted Level, but is just crazy, tried dating the other one, the hospital chick, but fuck she is annoying, feel like driving the car into the water when I'm with her.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #7
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Yeah I get that aswell. I like the text you get with a picture of her ass (well, probably isnt), saying "is this the type of text you get from your cheap whores?!"
lol roman went to the strip club while i was on a mission and sent me a pic of a stripper's ass lol
Old 05-14-2008   #8
NeikoownsLC
Satan's worker of the week.

NeikoownsLC is infamous around these partsNeikoownsLC is infamous around these parts
FFS don't back out of the text press x and call her that way.
NeikoownsLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #9
Matuxmatux
Newbie Member

Matuxmatux is an unknown quantity at this point
A question about Kiki - I got her fondness up to a 100%, but there hasn't been any notification of the wanted level removal thing yet, and I've let many days pass...

Do I have to get a wanted level after for it to activate?
Matuxmatux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #10
lillb
Casual User

nope she should call or text u tellin u she'll call the DA if the police harass u
Old 05-16-2008   #11
Matuxmatux
Newbie Member

Matuxmatux is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, Thanks!

But one more thing:

Once you've unlocked someones friend/girlfriend ability, can you lose it again if the percentage drops to a certain level?
Or does it stay put once you've unlocked it?
And if it DOES get lost, you still have the game progress percentage gained from unlocking it in the first place, right?
Matuxmatux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008   #12
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
I neglected Little Jacob while hunting down vehicles for Stevie. I received a text message when I got 70% Like for Jacob saying I could buy guns from him. So I'm assuming that yes, you do lose the ability if you don't maintain your friendships. I didn't even check if the Guns option was removed, I didn't notice the stat dropped as much as it did.

And yes, I think so.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008   #13
aztk

aztk is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone got tips on how to sleep with Kiki? I keep trying everything (bad clothes, dilletante, etc) and she keeps saying "There's nothing more I would want more blah blah".
aztk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008   #14
gtasteve
Newbie Member

gtasteve is an unknown quantity at this point
same thing happens with Carmen for me
gtasteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008   #15
jay gully80

jay gully80 is on a distinguished roadjay gully80 is on a distinguished road
ok first off, yes, you CAN lose the ability. i JUST got little jacob to sell me some guns again yesterday. i had to go out with him about 6 more times after i lost the 'ability' the first time just to get it back.

as far as kiki... yea she's crazy. i noticed that when we had 'coffee' and the first time we did it, she was yelling out how much she 'loved' me. just yesterday, i turned down a date with her and went out with carmen. as soon as i dropped carmen off i got a call.... "i'm watching you. i saw you going out with that whore. i thought our love was sacred. do you know what happens when people piss on something thats sacred?" --- psy- cho

as far as getting to the 'coffee' with kiki.... it was no problem for me. have you been wearing glasses on your dates? she seems to hate glasses. she still tells me how much she hated the ones i wore on our first date.

carmen is a freak! i don't know how you could be having problems with her. you might be wearing really cheap clothes. she likes expensive things. i usually take her to the club.

the two things i know of so far that effect your date's mood are clothes and choice of where to go.
jay gully80 is offline   Reply With Quote