Old 05-10-2008   #1
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Undressed to Kill

Can anyone give me a strategy for this mission? I die every time after I kill the first manager.
Old 05-10-2008   #2
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Kill the first manager as normal. Then run out the way you came in and one of them will be in his car in an alley nearby. Headshot through the windscreen, then go back in the club through the exit and nab the final manager, but watch out for all the guards.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008   #3
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Don't use any weapons on the first mananger but the Bat or Knife, then kill the second 1 with a gun and hide behind them curtains. Then kill the third whilst in chase.
Old 05-10-2008   #4
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Wow ... nobody used my strategy yet. Seriously, lol, just throw a couple grenades in there and that should take out about half of the people in the club. Just chase the third manager. I did ... the first time I did the mission, he got stuck in a wall and I killed him, and the second time I did the mission, I ended up just spraying at him with an SMG (different save game).
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008   #5
geoldr

geoldr is on a distinguished roadgeoldr is on a distinguished road
What I did was I walked into the first room, shotgunned the manager, ran outside got in my car, and the other 2 were already in a car driving a way, and I drove up behind them, shot through the glass, and killed the driver, got out and shotgunned the third.
geoldr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008   #6
NMae12

NMae12 is on a distinguished roadNMae12 is on a distinguished roadNMae12 is on a distinguished roadNMae12 is on a distinguished road
i knifed the first one, walked to the back of the club at the doorway of the corridor to the private room, shot the 2nd manager then quickly took out the third then the mission was passed. quick and easy
NMae12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008   #7
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Thanks guys. I did what Lile said and it got the job done.
Old 05-10-2008   #8
TimBud
Clarkson for PM

TimBud is infamous around these partsTimBud is infamous around these parts
I just shot them all. It was easy.
You just have to take cover when the guards are shooting back.

TimBud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #9
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, i just shot the one in that office bit, then shot everyone in the club. Then with the other two, they don't drive away until you walk outside so just shoot through the doorway and headshot them in the car before they start moving. easy done.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #10
psychonike
Newbie Member

psychonike is an unknown quantity at this point
Did it another way:

Killed the first one with a bat, he was able to fire one shot at me. The other two left the club to escape in a car. I follwed them and managed to ram their vehicle to flip over. Due to the damage oit caught on fire and both guys fell out burning. One burned to death the other one had to take a headshot.

There was almost no trouble with the guards and I just have to take one or two shots during the chase
psychonike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008   #11
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
the weird thing is.
I killed the first guy no problem with a gun.
That made everyone run in chaos.
Then it said "Quick, the other managers are getting away!"
But then i killed a guy in a yellow shirt (was that a manager?)
Then i killed two people in the SUV, it was great.
I shot the passanger through the window and killed him instantly.
Then i shot the car until it exploded, then both driver and passanger burned to death.
Old 06-03-2008   #12
Hazer blade
The Gangsta
Banned

Hazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these parts
Listen get your weaponz and armor then go into the back of the club, then when he says sorry no admitance pull out an AK and blast him then shoot the manager in the room then take cover in the room and shoot from there ..once the coast is clear go into the hallway and take cover then shoot from there and throw a grenade to kill them faster.once the coast is clear then go down the stairs and shoot the bodyguards once you have killed atleast 14 of them just run out of the club and into a car there will be a fast car on your rigth hotwire it and drive then do a drive-by on the LAST MANAGER.
Hazer blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #13
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I did it a calm way, Park your car on the last bit of road near the clubs entrance, Walked in, listen to convo 1 to get the first manager on the radar, walked around the club and listene to convo 2 to get the second manager on the radar, walked near the second manager and watched a stripper and waited until the third manage walked out of the back room, at this moment I was quick, pulled out an AK shot the second guy close to me and then quickly took out the third guy, Shot who I need to and got out of the club from the front just in time to see the first guy start to drive off but he went smack bang into my car giving me enough time to him up.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #14
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
the way i did it was to walk around to find all the managers first, then go into the office and kill the first one with a knife without letting him make a noise, this way everyone in the club is unaware, then walk over to the back right of the club where the lap dancing takes place, stand in the doorway and with an SMG/Assult Riffle, shoot the second mamager talking to the girl in the main area of the club, before swifly turning around to take out the third manager who will run out of the room, mission complete... Leg It!!!

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 06-04-2008 at 09:00 AM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008   #15
Hazer blade
The Gangsta
Banned

Hazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these partsHazer blade is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
I did it a calm way, Park your car on the last bit of road near the clubs entrance, Walked in, listen to convo 1 to get the first manager on the radar, walked around the club and listene to convo 2 to get the second manager on the radar, walked near the second manager and watched a stripper and waited until the third manage walked out of the back room, at this moment I was quick, pulled out an AK shot the second guy close to me and then quickly took out the third guy, Shot who I need to and got out of the club from the front just in time to see the first guy start to drive off but he went smack bang into my car giving me enough time to him up.
I could'nt have done that it sounds like you were in the open.
Hazer blade is offline   Reply With Quote