Old 05-09-2008   #1
gtafan20081
Newbie Member

gtafan20081 is an unknown quantity at this point
usual suspects style thing *SPOILER*

wow, so i started playing the story again, and i just got to the first date with michelle. when i first played, i thought she was just some nice inquisitive girl. when i watched it again, i realized all the subtle hints to the fact that she's a cop. almost every word that comes out of her mouth has a completely different context and its like watching the scene for the first time. pretty awesome storytelling rockstar.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 05-10-2008 at 02:06 AM.. Reason: Applied spoiler tags
gtafan20081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #2
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z
I Run New York .
Amateur Member

x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z can only hope to improve
Elaborate please.
Idk if if my brain is working slow cus' it's kinda late or what,
but put it in more latent terms for me thanks.

Xbox Live GamerTag x V i s u a L z

Littlelio;
But I really want to date some other hot chicks...
Hateatingpirate; Then get off the game an do it
x_V_i_s_u_a_L_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #3
NeikoownsLC
Satan's worker of the week.

NeikoownsLC is infamous around these partsNeikoownsLC is infamous around these parts
major plothole though.. She says she works with malarie but malarie works at roman 's depot. ... so wtf?

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 05-10-2008 at 02:06 AM.. Reason: Applied spoiler tags
NeikoownsLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008   #4
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeikoownsLC View Post
major plothole though.. She says she works with malarie but malarie works at roman 's depot. ... so wtf?
Not really a plothole, more an outright lie, if you notice, at that point, Niko hasn't said he's working with Roman, so she thought she could get away with saying that.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008   #5
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
She also contradicts herself many times.

Niko asks if she is new to Liberty City because of all of her new things in the apartment, she replies that she just likes things really clean. Later on, she confirms she has just moved out from the Midwest.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #6
ElephantGuts
Fleet Admiral of my own life

ElephantGuts is on a distinguished roadElephantGuts is on a distinguished road
yeah once they revealed she was a fed i was like, Oh now that makes sense. especially since before i thought she was a serious freak.

i just regret spending so much money on dates with her
Old 05-15-2008   #7
alliooprjb

alliooprjb can only hope to improve
Also watching back the first date niko is invited into her apartment for a moment. He noticed that everything was new and asked if she just moved in. Her reply was NO. He said why are there tags still on the furniture?

GREAT SCRIPT ROCKSTAR. seriosuly
alliooprjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #8
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
That, and she asked Niko multiple times if he or Roman were doing illegal activities, if he knew someone who could get her friend some coke and so on, so forth. I think it was after a few dates I thought she was up to no good.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008   #9
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alliooprjb View Post
Also watching back the first date niko is invited into her apartment for a moment. He noticed that everything was new and asked if she just moved in. Her reply was NO. He said why are there tags still on the furniture?

GREAT SCRIPT ROCKSTAR. seriosuly
I like how people don't get something and then blame Rockstar for it. In that cutscene, she says she has OCD and like to keep things clean and new, including the furniture. Hint hint. Later she says she recently move here from the midwest. Mistake 1. At the start she says she works with Mallorie, later on when Niko reveals he's working with Roman, suddenly she doesn't mention working there again. Mistake 2.

You see, this isn't a plot hole or a script fuck up, it's what's known as Dropping Themselves In It, Michelle is getting confused and keeps leaving all these little hints so you the player can work it out, and if you don't work it out, when it's finally revealed, you go "Oooh, so that's why..."
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008   #10
D-star
Newbie Member

D-star is an unknown quantity at this point
I wish i had a choice to kill her.

And why is she still your girlfriend when you look into your stats?
D-star is offline   Reply With Quote