Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2008   #1
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
How to setup your own multiplayer match

I've seen a lot of people say they don't know how to set up their own match on GTA IV's Multiplayer. So I'm gonna write up a tutorial for the people who need help.
  1. Press up on the D-pad to bring up your phone. Go to Multiplayer on your phone and select Games
  2. Choose Custom Match
  3. Select the game mode you wish to play
  4. Now you have choice of pressing Start Game or Private Slots, DONT press start game yet
  5. Click on Private Slots, you will see a list from None to Max, choose the number 1. You have 1 private slot, doing this will enable you to start up a match for anyone to join. You also have a private slot for whoever you invite
  6. Click on Start Game
  7. Set up the game as you wish before you press Ready. After you have set it all up, then you press Ready to begin the game play if enough people have joined.

Have fun
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #2
ToM MaRtYr
I Kill People!
Newbie Member

ToM MaRtYr is an unknown quantity at this point
thank you! i was trying to figure that out last night
Old 05-09-2008   #3
NeikoownsLC
Satan's worker of the week.

NeikoownsLC is infamous around these partsNeikoownsLC is infamous around these parts
i mean thanks
NeikoownsLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #4
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
Yeh thanks didnt know that but its a shame you cant do the same for ranked matches
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote