Old 05-02-2008   #1
carra23
Newbie Member

carra23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Glowing pigeons?

Anyone seen these, do they mean anything?
Old 05-02-2008   #2
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
They are hidden packages, theres 200 in total. You can look on mainpage of GTA IV here and see where they are spotted.
Old 05-02-2008   #3
carra23
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
They are hidden packages, theres 200 in total. You can look on mainpage of GTA IV here and see where they are spotted.
How do u pick them up? I cant seem to do it
Old 05-02-2008   #4
ktr

ktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by carra23 View Post
How do u pick them up? I cant seem to do it
You kill them.
ktr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #5
carra23
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktr View Post
You kill them.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh rite!
Old 05-02-2008   #6
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
But killing them gets you Wanted. Hence the need for silent weapons.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #7
ktr

ktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished roadktr is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
But killing them gets you Wanted. Hence the need for silent weapons.
Really? I killed a few not a single warrant.
ktr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #8
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
I've only got one, they seem harder than Hidden Packages in my opinion, I found those easy but these, I don;t know, anyway, for the one I did find, I did get a wanted star for shooting the bugger.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #9
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
You get a wanted star only if cops are around. I never got wanted for the few I shot.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008   #10
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
I've only found a few, but usually when I'm messing around and don't save, so I'm pretty sure my save game's still at '200 left'.

And I've never gotten a wanted star for shooting them.

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #11
CB

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
I do, it's always my luck that a Cop is around when I do it.

Old 05-03-2008   #12
andjbock
Newbie Member

andjbock is an unknown quantity at this point
Are these glowing red? Cause i didn't notice any pidgeons just a glowing red spot like the old green glow around hidden packages. I walked over it and it went away, but I didn't get any credit for exterminating anything in my stats.

Anyone know whats up with that?
andjbock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #13
CB

They will be pecking and have an orange glow around thier feet, scattered everywhere and you have to shoot them.

Old 05-03-2008   #14
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by andjbock View Post
Are these glowing red? Cause i didn't notice any pidgeons just a glowing red spot like the old green glow around hidden packages. I walked over it and it went away, but I didn't get any credit for exterminating anything in my stats.

Anyone know whats up with that?
That was probably a weapon. The handgun can be hard to notice in the dark.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #15
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
You're supposed to shoot them.

I shot one and it said something like "199 out of 200 rats left!!!".
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote