Old 05-08-2008   #1
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
Different Stars

what are the difference between 1 wanted star up to 6 wanted stars!
raikkonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #2
j_harvill

j_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to allj_harvill is a name known to all
are you serious?
j_harvill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #3
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
1 Wanted Star:
Small search area, police will not shoot you, only a few officers in cars will pursue

2 Wanted Stars:
Larger search area, police will now shoot at you with Pistols, more officers, more cars

3 Wanted Stars:
Even larger search area, police still shoot, now also with Shotguns, more police in Police Cars, Police Patriots and a Helicopter

4 Wanted Stars:
Even larger search area, NOOSE (SWAT) will now be involved with SMGs as well as the police with Pistols and Shotguns, many officers, and NOOSE officers, in Police Patriots, Cars and Helicopters, also NOOSE Vans (Enforcer)

5 Wanted Stars:
Even larger search area, FBI will now also be involved, with M4 Assult Riffles and FBI Cars (faster than Police Cars), plus all the other Police Vehicles, and the Helicopter

6 Wanted Stars:
Even larger search area, and i beleive there is now the Anihalator Helicopter pursuing you plus more Officers on the ground (but i havent reached 6 so im not if it does and if there is more)

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 05-08-2008 at 05:36 PM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #4
raikkonen

raikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these partsraikkonen is infamous around these parts
not really, just tell what you know!!

thnx, i really wanna know what comes up when you reach six stars

Edited by .:nemesis:. - please use the feature to add to your previous post, no double posting allowed.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 05-08-2008 at 06:13 PM.. Reason: Double post merged
Old 05-08-2008   #5
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Are you new to the GTA series?

Also, don't double post.
ska is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #6
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
well maybe because there is no more "Army", he wanted to know what replaced them?
Old 05-08-2008   #7
raikkonen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
Are you new to the GTA series?

Also, don't double post.
no i'm not, been playing since gta 3, i just want to know how it differs from each wanted star, i don't have the game yet!
Old 05-08-2008   #8
littlelio
Newbie Member

littlelio is an unknown quantity at this point
Very helpful, thanks.

By the way, is there a list describing how to get the stars?

Let me guess... crash a cop car (even by accident...), knock over people in front of a cop car? or.... kill a cop?
littlelio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #9
jwrebholz
Cola-addled Smartass

jwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura aboutjwrebholz has a spectacular aura about
1 star - Commit a crime--ANY crime--in front of a cop. Doesn't matter what it is, if a cop sees you doing it he'll go after you. The only thing I know of that's technically illegal that they won't bust you for are traffic violations (speeding, wrong side of the road, blowing lights, driving on sidewalk) unless you strike an officer or a police car.

2 stars - Kill a cop. Go on a shooting spree.

From 3 stars on up it's more of the same. Destroy police equipment (preferably with the police still inside it), go on a mass murdering spree, become a one man wrecking crew.
jwrebholz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #10
littlelio
Newbie Member

littlelio is an unknown quantity at this point
what about carrying a weapon in front of a cop?

Or...

doing a hooker in the car? sometimes a cop may pass by..
littlelio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #11
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwrebholz View Post
1 star - Commit a crime--ANY crime--in front of a cop. Doesn't matter what it is, if a cop sees you doing it he'll go after you. The only thing I know of that's technically illegal that they won't bust you for are traffic violations (speeding, wrong side of the road, blowing lights, driving on sidewalk) unless you strike an officer or a police car.

2 stars - Kill a cop. Go on a shooting spree.

From 3 stars on up it's more of the same. Destroy police equipment (preferably with the police still inside it), go on a mass murdering spree, become a one man wrecking crew.
actually you get 3 stars for killing a cop now

2 stars for legging it when they start to bust you on 1 star