Old 05-08-2008   #1
Ivakia
Newbie Member

Ivakia is infamous around these partsIvakia is infamous around these parts
If you remember me......

As you can probably see, there is a thread beneath us in which I posted complaints about Grand Theft Auto IV. Those weren't my complaints; they were my friend's. I'm happy to see that a lot of you did come up with some great answers to his complaints, and after seeing him playing online last night, he does suck at the game. Check and Mate.

Truth is, I love the game and I honestly think it's the best I've played. Bye.
You're a glass of Holy Water
Old 05-08-2008   #2
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
To be honest, it doesn't really matter who posted. This has happened a few times in the past and there is really no way to verify if it was really not you. Anyway, it's not that big of a deal since at least your friend didn't flame anybody or break any rules. Just go and post according to the rules, and make sure no one else gets hold of your account like that, because we kind of have to give the detriment of the doubt when stuff like this happens, especially when big offenses take place.

Meanwhile, I personally see little discussion in this topic.

Closed.
Closed Thread